Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Sorry to sound daft but please explain "formation" when you get the chance!! :D xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

_Natalie_x

Oh and also! Is there any talk of becomming 'friends with' charactars?? Xxx :D
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

alaina82

Save a space for me in your flat guys :)

itslewis

Hey :)

Formation is like the group you arrive with, so its just like a group really. You go through training together and what not.

alaina82

Sounds like ur havin an amazin time already. Im glad u and Chris are sharing a room, fingers crossed Luke will be able to share too. Which complex are you in? Can u PM me the housing email so i can see if i can stay where u guys are :)

When i get there you'll all be in the park with the characters...if u pass the test that is haha. 5 days doesnt sound long if theres a lot of characters in your height range! I guess the big ones like Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc are done by experienced CMs.

Have a good day in the park on Monday and i hope the training goes ok

Big hugs to u all
xxxx

itslewis

Re:

laura:)

Quote from: "itslewis"
Quote from: "alaina82"Sounds like ur havin an amazin time already. Im glad u and Chris are sharing a room, fingers crossed Luke will be able to share too. Which complex are you in? Can u PM me the housing email so i can see if i can stay where u guys are :)

When i get there you'll all be in the park with the characters...if u pass the test that is haha. 5 days doesnt sound long if theres a lot of characters in your height range! I guess the big ones like Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc are done by experienced CMs.

Have a good day in the park on Monday and i hope the training goes ok

Big hugs to u all
xxxx

No, Mickey and them lot are done by new people too! Its just if you pass it in the training week, you have to REALLY practice their signatures and what not. Yeah, Luke will share our flat when we move I think so that will be good.

I think you will be in my complex and loads of people are leaving this week so there will be more room!!! I cant think of the name, it's something like la bouiness or something haha xxxxxxxx[/quote/]

It sounds great out there Lewis :) and it's nice to hear that a lot of people are leaving (at least good for all us over here, hehe ;) ) I'm character only so hopefully I have a chance of getting out there :D hope you have a great time there and maybe I'll be joint you lot soon ;)

Laura:)

Mason Cooper

Sounds like you are having an amazing time out there!

Although I'm slighty worried now about the fact you only met people who were offered both. that doesn't sound too good for people who were ony offered character performers, like me, even with all those people leaving :S :(

I hope I get an offer though. I really wanna get out there lol

Good to hear it's all good out there though :)

Mason :)
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

DisneyBud

Lewis, are you in La Boiserie? That's the notorious one isn't it. LOL.

itslewis

Yeh, i'm at the La Boiserie hahaha so many parties here it's amazing.

Don't worry guys, I've just spoke to some cast members and they said they cast 170 contracts (Costume Only) just as much as Character and Parade so don't worry!!

Lewis x

lizzyke

It´s great to read about all the fantastic stuff in Disney,
it makes me want to go there to, but I probably won´t even pass the audition because
of my bad teeth. Well, it will be a nice and useful experience and I will be traveling on my
own for three days in a new country so that would be fun :D
Good luck with all the new and wonderful things you are gonna do and I would love to read all about it!
and thank you for answering my questions so quickly :)
Lizzy

dlrpmad

Lewis and Luke, sooooooo glad to hear you're having an amazing time!!!!! Is there any chance of pictures or are you not allowed? Alaina, you must be bouncing of the walls because of how excited you are!!!!!

I put a CV into my local Disney Store and i'll know if i get an interview by the end of the month . Will let you all know if i become a cast member, but its not the BEST type of cast members!!! haaahaa! AHHHHHHH 5 WEEKS TILL IM IN DLRP!!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Chiyo

Quote from: "lizzyke"It´s great to read about all the fantastic stuff in Disney,
it makes me want to go there to, but I probably won´t even pass the audition because
of my bad teeth. Well, it will be a nice and useful experience and I will be traveling on my
own for three days in a new country so that would be fun :D
Good luck with all the new and wonderful things you are gonna do and I would love to read all about it!
and thank you for answering my questions so quickly :)
Lizzy

Oh well.. same here with bad teeth *dropp* But I guess we still have the chance for the Furcharacters and the other full costumed characters... no princess, but that's okay, isn't it? ^^
Don't worry, we'll make it too - somehow!  :D

To our guys, who are alredy in DLP: Thanks for your report and I wish you a wonderful time in DLP... please, wait for me... I'll come someday  :D/

Greetings
Chiyo ^^

alaina82

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Alaina, you must be bouncing of the walls because of how excited you are!!!!!

Haha yeh i am looking forward to it but its been a long time coming so im not as excited as i was before Luke and Lewis went. Im trying to get all the gossip from them so im up to date when i go out there  :D

Fingers crossed for your interview, im sure you will be fine!

itslewis

j