Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason Cooper

not heard anything yet :(

but if you could find out if and how many Character Performers are leaving soon that would nice to know lol (any if you are allowed to tell us as well hehe)

Oh and still very jealous of you guys working out there lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Snowly Whitely

Hello there :D
I auditioned 27th July at Pineapple so 1 month ago and was put on the waiting list. still havent heard anything back yet but its a relief to see some of you didnt hear back for two months-still in with a chance!! Was told i could do character and parade.
Also, I e-mailed the address on the card they give you yesterday just to say im still available to start whenever etc but havent heard anything back yet. Just wondering if it usually takes this long?
Thank u :D
[size=150]Hey There, Hi There, Ho There! It\'s a Disney Kinda Day![/size]

_Natalie_x

Hello Snowly Whitely welcome to the forum!! And congrats on making the waiting list, best of luck :) xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Snowly Whitely

thank u very much :D xx

luke85

Hi all! Finally feeling settled in now, really getting into things! Will try and write soon with more info! Hope you're all well! :D

_Natalie_x

Yes good Luke !! Very happy that things are picking up for you :D:D:D enjoyyy it !!! ARHH im jealous :lol:

take a pic for us of you n lew in your residence or something if you can sometime.. so we get an idea of what its like!! Or just some sort of pic for us too feel like were all there ;) without breaching disney rights.. hahaha :D:D xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Mason Cooper

Hey Snowly Whitely!! Another person who auditioned on the 27th July! Welcome to the club! Out of curiosity what number were you? I was 313!

And Daniel usually replies to his email rather quickly but as Lewis and Luke are experiencing they are currently training loads of new guys so Daniel might be busy! He will reply though, usually he send a generic email but you will hear from him :)

Glad to hear you're settling in Luke! How the training going?

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

alaina82

Glad things are going better Luke! Hope the tonsilitis has all cleared up and uve made some good friends that u can flatshare with :)

Speaking of housing....Got a phone call from Daniel's assistant on Tuesday and enquired about the housing to see if they knew where we would be staying. It sounds like theyve got rid of one of the three residences, La Lousiane,  which might explain why Luke and Lewis's intake were all split up, possibly due to overcrowding. She only mentioned La Pleiadas and La Boiserie...thats a lot of room lost if this is the case!

Snowly Whitely

Hey Mason, I was no. 290 something :S 291 i think. how did u find the audition? i really enjoyed it it was such a fun day! are u on the waiting list?

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "Snowly Whitely"Hey Mason, I was no. 290 something :S 291 i think. how did u find the audition? i really enjoyed it it was such a fun day! are u on the waiting list?

Yeh it was really cool! i liked it! and yep I'm on the waiting list for the Character Only Performers!  :D

Just waiting now! Did Daniel email you back yet

Mason  :D
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Snowly Whitely

no not yet :( might give it another day then try again.

Snowly Whitely

Hey Laura :D  i think i might  have been next to you in the audition. I was wearing a turquoise vest top and i have curly hair. i cant remember what no. i was. were u the girl that wanted to be tink and we talked to a guy who was obsessed with tink?!

Jaz :D

Heffalumpy

So has anyone here EVER been cast for CHARACTER ONLY after being on that d@mn waiting list???  :?  I speak out of frustration having once been on it...*sigh*
Who is off to the next set of auditions?  :D

Mason Cooper

Hey Heffalumpy! Welcome to the forum! Me and Laura are both character only and we are both on the waiting list! I've been investigating and although I haven't spoken to anyone they do hire Character only performers! I know this from what other people have said and what Lewis said the page before is that they hire 170 people for those roles!

Are you on the waiting list, or you planning to audition?

<3 Kingdom Hearts!

Heffalumpy

Hi Mason  :D
I have to say I've kind of lost heart with auditioning.  I know I shouldn't but positive thinking is not my forte.  I auditioned twice.  The first time I got cut, the second time I was put on the waiting list but when I had been on it for my 6 months they sent me the letter saying I should audition again. I went to the ones in April and got turned away because there were too many people!  :lol: I don't think I'm going to the september ones(last time I went to the september ones I got cut!), partly because of work and partly because I (hopefully) am going back to Uni.  I will audition again at some point in the future...but not sure when.  I hope there isn't an upper age limit for auditioning!!!
I think you've got a good chance if they're planning on taking on 170 people, thats the best yet!  Usually they only take one or two on the day of the audition so if they offer you something, grab it with both hands and don't look back  ;)
How tall are you, do you know who you might get to be friends with if you get picked?