Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Natalie_x

Petitesirene I wish i was too!! :(  although make-up can do wonders so fingers crossed.....LOL! :P
Leanne are you going to the London auditions or Leeds?? :):) xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

PetiteSirene

Chiyo I make them :) if you would like one pm me

Lol Natalie I'm sure you dont need it! I always wanted to work with Characters. I wanted to be Dales 'friend' :lol:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

alaina82

haha Chip n Dale could be my 'friends' cos im small (5") but im hoping that Tinkerbell will choose me to be her special friend :P

Mason Cooper

I wanna be friends with goofy! I'm the right height at 6foot! But gotta get a call from Daniel first lol! God the waiting is killing me lol

Mason :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

laura:)

Quote from: "soramason7"I wanna be friends with goofy! I'm the right height at 6foot! But gotta get a call from Daniel first lol! God the waiting is killing me lol

Mason :D

I know how you feel Mason, I can't believe its been a month since our audition! I just wanna get a call from Daniel and start work right away :)

Laura:)

lizzyke

Hello!
I was searching for some information about the Disney auditions for quite some time now, but your form topic is the most informative site I've found until now :D.
I've learned alot already but I was wondering if you have to speak/act during the castings.
I'm Dutch and (I believe :P) that my English is quite good, but I have a dutch accent. I'm working on it but I'm not sure if it's 'fixed' before the 15th of september..
I understand that you may have to speak a lot ones you really work there,
I'm just wondering if it wil be worth it to go all the way to London (otherwise I will wait for the next rond of auditions, so I can improve my English)
Would the quality of my English be less important when the auditions are for Hongkong or Tokyo?
If you think that my questions are stupid just please let me know ;)

Lizzy

alaina82

Hey Lizzie

Glad youve found us imformative....really its just us chatting nonsense and guessing stuff :P

You dont need to speak for the auditions so dont worry and its normally only the face characters that talk anyway...i imagine if they do speak it'll be in French seeing as we're in France and if thats the case id be worried too cos my French is very basic! The only roles that have to be bilingual are ones that are in direct contact with the public, ie. ride operators, guest relations etc. and they are given an interview where speaking French is directly part of it. If you are successful at the audition in London you may get an interview at the end of the day which would be in english. As long as you can understand the questions i doubt there would be any problems. Cant really comment on Tokyo as ive never been to an audition for there but i imagine it would be the same prinicple.

Dont worry about thinking your questions are 'stupid'...theyre not! Im sure other people will be thinking the same thing but dont want to ask. None of us have all the answers on here but we'll give it a go, and with me, Lew and Luke going off to Paris soon hopefully we'll be able to keep everyone up to date with casting info :)

_Natalie_x

Oooh 16 days Alaina I didn't realise it was so close you must be sooo excited !

Hello Lizzy welcome to the forum!!
Please ask anything you want to, we've probably already spoke about it before anyway so would be happy to help! I can imagine 27 thread pages is alot for a newcomer to read lol!
I wouldn't worry about your accent, costume characters and parade performers will rarely, if ever have to speak to guests so you have just as much chance as becoming one of them as people with English accents. :)
DLP hire people from all over the worlds, loads of different nationalities so they will be able to cater for you no matter what i'm sure of it :)
I would go for your audition because it's important to get out there and try and even if you arn't successful, you'll have had the experience and know better what to work on for next time. But I am almost certain that your accent will not change their opinions of you in any way :)
Best of luck and congratulations on your english, it's fantastic ! I wish I was bi-lingual ! :( xxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

I can't keep up so I haven't read all the posts! Ummmm.. I'm nervous guys! I'm packed, everything sorted but really scared. More excited though, I hope all of you can join me, Alaina and Luke soon! Natalie is coming, I have a feeling ;)

Also welcome to the Forum! It's a very helpful place, you will get  a lot of information as we all have pretty much worked, or going to work and auditioned for Disneyland Paris.

I found out the other day that their are 20 of us in the formation going this Friday. I thought that was a small number but according to me friends over there, it's the biggest one they've had since January!

Love you all, Lewis x

Mason Cooper

Quote from: "itslewis"I can't keep up so I haven't read all the posts! Ummmm.. I'm nervous guys! I'm packed, everything sorted but really scared. More excited though, I hope all of you can join me, Alaina and Luke soon! Natalie is coming, I have a feeling ;)

Also welcome to the Forum! It's a very helpful place, you will get  a lot of information as we all have pretty much worked, or going to work and auditioned for Disneyland Paris.

I found out the other day that their are 20 of us in the formation going this Friday. I thought that was a small number but according to me friends over there, it's the biggest one they've had since January!

Love you all, Lewis x

not sure if im gonna have the time to say it on friday so I'll say good luck to you now Lewis and Luke!  Have a great time out there and hope it really is a place where your dreams come true! lol hopefully I might be joining ya! hehe

Also a huge thank you for all your knowledge and help you've given me  :)  been really helpful! So thank you so much!

Best of luck to you both and have an amazing time!

Bon VoyagĂ©!  ;)
Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

itslewis

Quote from: "soramason7"not sure if im gonna have the time to say it on friday so I'll say good luck to you now Lewis and Luke!  Have a great time out there and hope it really is a place where your dreams come true! lol hopefully I might be joining ya! hehe

Also a huge thank you for all your knowledge and help you've given me  :)  been really helpful! So thank you so much!

Best of luck to you both and have an amazing time!

Bon VoyagĂ©!  ;)
Mason  :D

Awww Mason, that is very nice of you  :D
I shall keep you updated and keep positing on here to let you know all the inside information and gossip. Make sure you keep us all updated on how you get on and if you get the call.I wish you the best of luck, and think POSITIVE. It was two months until they rang me so don't panic just yet.. everything happens for a reason.

Take Care,
            Lewis x

luke85

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone :) starting to get nervous now, started washing clothes today for packing tomorrow, eeek!

Will of course stay in touch with everyone on the forum, I couldn't bare to be kept out of the loop!

Lots of love :) xx

alaina82

Ahhhh Lewis, Luke....what will we do without you!! I want to know where u guys are staying and all the gossip...oh and make sure u keep my seat warm, i'll be there in 2 wks :)

Anyway, im sure i'll speak to u before u go but if not......

GOOD LUCK

See you soon  :D/

kelly.dylan

1day boys!!! How excited must you feel!!!

Good Luck to you both, have lots of fun and come back to the forum to let us know how you are getting on!

You will be living the DREAM!!!!!

Kelly xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

OMG one day !!!!! Im gonna miss you guys on here so much ! PLEASE keep us updated !!  Im dead excited to have an inside source ;) hehehehe
Dont feel pressured to come on the internet.. just enjoy it.. but as soon as uu do get the chance pls come str8 to the forum, there'll be loaaaadsaaa ppl wanting to know how uur gettin on!! Pictures wud be nice too if you get the chance ;);)  eehehehe :D
Have a safe journey, hope you settle in ok when you're there. and just LIVE IT !!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3
Love to you bothh :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here we are... <3[/b]