August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

_Natalie_x

Ah thanks ever so much :) my sister got me a gorgeous disney bracelet, ill take a pic n post it later when I'm home!! :D hope you're all having good dayss :) xxxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

itslewis

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Ah thanks ever so much :) my sister got me a gorgeous disney bracelet, ill take a pic n post it later when I'm home!! :D hope you're all having good dayss :) xxxx

ARGHHH Happy Birthday Nat! Woop Woop  :D

Starting my packing today, i've had to re-pack twice due to taking to much stuff! URGH!
xx

alaina82

Hope you had a lovely birthday Nat...youre disney bracelet sounds lovely :)

Post a pic of your luggage when ur done Lewis so i can see how much ur taking!! Cant believe youve only got 5 days left.....JEALOUS!!! xxxx

DisneyBud

Happy Birthday Nat!! Sorry to come so late in the day! Have been in london the past coupl of days and did a few classes at pineapple, it made me sad to think I wouldn't be able to go back for a little while, and even sadder that I wouldn't be able to audition in a coupld of weeks!! Gah!

_Natalie_x

haha thanks disneybud :)  and how come you wont be able to audition? ;o xx
Here we are... <3[/b]

DisneyBud

I'm moving to Germany next week to teach english until May! Scary times...

_Natalie_x

Goodness me ! thats going to be an amazing experience !! well as soon as you come home.. audition yeahh!! ;) hahha <3
Here we are... <3[/b]

DisneyBud

Haha oh yes! All part of the plan, teaching finishes just in time to give me 4 months for summer :P will just have to arrange a trip home at some point march/april.

Chiyo

But until then, Disenybud, I wish you a lot of fun in my homecountry. It is actually a nice country, even that I want to leave it ^^

And I also wish you a lot of patience with the german pupils.... teach them english very well, they need it *giggle*

I'm looking forward to that day, when we all can meet at Disneyland :)

Greetings
Chiyo ^^

Mason Cooper

Good Luck DisneyBud! Sure you'll have a great time!

And not long now Lewis and Luke! Extremely Jealous! lol

I was thinking about something today... and yeh it hurt! lol They are holding auditions again for DLP in about 2 weeks.... But doesn't it seem weird that they are holding more auditions just more than a month after they held the last lot?? I mean before it was april and 3 months after they held auditions again... but like 1 month just seems to close! Do you think they haven't found what they were looking for?

And peeps who got a call did they phone your mobile or home and if ya missed a call do they leave you a voicemail?

Sorry for all the questions! Just wondered lol

Mason  :D
I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

_Natalie_x

Maybe they just realised they needed more ppl than first thought over the holidays, cuz tht many ppl audition each time, what are the chances they don't find what they need!! Good luck mason I still hope he calls uu soon! And OMG luke & lew, 4 daysssssss!! That's insaneeee!! So excited for uu!! Xxxxx
Here we are... <3[/b]

Chiyo

I guess they're holding so many auditions right now because they need more for the busy christmas saison ... Something like that I've already heard from a former CM, who is going to audition with me in September. So they want to have all the people they need latest in November, they can be trained and are ready then in December, when it's Christmas.

But why didn't they call you yet, soramason? That's what I'm wondering... but it's almost like same thing what we had for Disneyworld. They had a lot of people on the waitinglist, had the new F2FInterviews, more people on the waitinglist, and what did they do? They kicked the "old ones" from the waiting list!

Nobody understood it, but Disney did it that way. But I didn't wanted to take your hope away, I guess, they will call you probably in September or after September... once they are through with all the auditions.

Greetings from Germany ^^
Chiyo ^^

Mason Cooper

Disneyland Paris keep people on the waiting list for 6 months and in theory I've only been on it for a month so early days still!

and thanks natalie! lol I'm still hoping they call me to! I'm just hoping that if I miss the call they will leave me a message with a contact number! especially as I'm starting college again soon (although i really don't want to! specially as I have so much written work to do which I don't wanna do! lol)

Lets just hope they do need loads of people for christmas! My luck may increase lol (and then I have a reason to leave college! lol)

I\'ve been having these weird thoughts lately... like is any of this for real or not?
<3 Kingdom Hearts!

itslewis

Quote from: "soramason7"Disneyland Paris keep people on the waiting list for 6 months and in theory I've only been on it for a month so early days still!

and thanks natalie! lol I'm still hoping they call me to! I'm just hoping that if I miss the call they will leave me a message with a contact number! especially as I'm starting college again soon (although i really don't want to! specially as I have so much written work to do which I don't wanna do! lol)

Lets just hope they do need loads of people for christmas! My luck may increase lol (and then I have a reason to leave college! lol)

I know 4 days it's mad. Daniel just called me about an hour ago to make sure I had everything ready and where to meet him lol. Mason, They called me when I was on holiday and I missed it, so I emailed Daniel about a week after and he called me straight away cause luckily they still had a contract for me but they wont wait around. They will call with an unknown number, so if you get one and miss it email Daniel just to be sure!

I think there are more auditions just for the Halloween/Christmas season as they need lots of people and I think lots of people are leaving just before Halloween. Make sure you keep us updated!

Lewis.