Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvette92

https://www.facebook.com/iveta.dimitrova92?ref=tn_tnmn ^_^ I ll appreciate it if someone adds me as well !

catherineando

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to call them? It keeps cutting me off after every 5 minutes :(

swooddow

I would just keep trying Catherine , I am sure you will get through eventually :)

IrishLady

Quote from: "VigBasil"
Quote from: "WendyDarling"Hi guys, I made a secret group its called Disneyland Paris Summer 2013, and if you send me a link to your facebook profile I can add you to it. This way we can post things like flight details and night-out info etc. (stuff we don't want other people to see).
So either send me a private message with a link to your facebook profile, or just post it as a comment :)

https://www.facebook.com/eoinbpower If you want to add me  8) Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/sinead.kehoe.16 that's mine, thank youuuu :)

swooddow

Hi Guys has anyone heard anything for contracts in performing roles yet , or just contracts in general? I am wondering if it will be the same as last year , mid-may to hear anything ? , hopefully around the 10-12th of may should be results days! :) Just really want to get out there now ,what do you guys think ? 8)

swooddow

whats going on, nobody has been on the form in like a week and a half , have i missed something? :/

Christie

Hey, nothing is happening with me anyway, still waiting to hopefully hear something! This wait is killer.

kettleofgareth

I didn't hear until the 11th May last year (although that was an operational role, not performance) but I'd hang in there for another 2 or 3 weeks :) fingers crossed for ya!

Christie

Thank you!! It's great to hear that there is still a possibility :) x

mackattack

Hey Guys, So after a long time of waiting (and waiting)...I was offered a contract today! :) So happy!! I start on June 29th and Finish on August 31st :) My job title is Employe De Restauration. I think that this is working in a restaurant right?? Can somebody confirm this for me?? :)

So are there any other Irish people heading out there? Is anyone heading out the same day as me?

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting on contracts! :)

WendyDarling

Quote from: "mackattack"Hey Guys, So after a long time of waiting (and waiting)...I was offered a contract today! :) So happy!! I start on June 29th and Finish on August 31st :) My job title is Employe De Restauration. I think that this is working in a restaurant right?? Can somebody confirm this for me?? :)

So are there any other Irish people heading out there? Is anyone heading out the same day as me?

Congratulations!! There's actually loads of Irish people this summer.... we have a facebook group for all the people with summer contracts. I can add you to it if you send me a link to your facebook profile? :)

catherineando

Hey! Add me to the group :) www.facebook.com/catherineando
I called to try and get an earlier contract but they said nothing available so just sticking with 28th July until 31st August :) who else is going later?

mackattack

Quote from: "WendyDarling"
Quote from: "mackattack"Hey Guys, So after a long time of waiting (and waiting)...I was offered a contract today! :) So happy!! I start on June 29th and Finish on August 31st :) My job title is Employe De Restauration. I think that this is working in a restaurant right?? Can somebody confirm this for me?? :)

Congratulations!! There's actually loads of Irish people this summer.... we have a facebook group for all the people with summer contracts. I can add you to it if you send me a link to your facebook profile? :)

Thanks a million..Just sent you my facebook in private message there..let me know if you didn't get it! :)

swooddow

anyone heard about any performance roles ? Haven't heard anything yet , is that a bad thing ? last year people did not get contracts till may 11th-12th ish. But they seem to be giving them out early this year. Anyone got any advice ? thanks guys , just really want to get out there ! :)

alexandra00

CONGRAAATS! See You there!