Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swooddow

anyone heard about any performance roles ? Haven't heard anything yet , is that a bad thing ? last year people did not get contracts till may 11th-12th ish. But they seem to be giving them out early this year. Anyone got any advice ? thanks guys , just really want to get out there ! :)

RachaelStockdale

Hey guys, if anyone would like to add me to one of the facebook groups that´d be super:

https://www.facebook.com/rachael.stockd ... ef=tn_tnmn

Appreciate it! :)

swooddow

Hi guys,

Has anyone heard anything contacts wize at all , any news or possible 'results day' date , as i know last year alot of contracts were given out on the 11th and 12th May , anyone heard anything , good or bad , just really want to know as haven't heard anything on this page lately  :)

genybean

I think a lot of people have heard already. From the people I have spoken to, the CDI people are starting last week in May/First week in June and the 6month CDD's are starting mid July. I think there have already been a few CDD's given out for a month or so.

Amalia

Quote from: "mackattack"Hey Guys, So after a long time of waiting (and waiting)...I was offered a contract today! :) So happy!! I start on June 29th and Finish on August 31st :) My job title is Employe De Restauration. I think that this is working in a restaurant right?? Can somebody confirm this for me?? :)

So are there any other Irish people heading out there? Is anyone heading out the same day as me?

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting on contracts! :)

Hey :) I've got the exact same offer too! so excited  :D  :D  :D
Do you know when we find out where we're working? ?  xxx

Knismesis

Quote from: "mackattack"
Quote from: "WendyDarling"
Quote from: "mackattack"Hey Guys, So after a long time of waiting (and waiting)...I was offered a contract today! :) So happy!! I start on June 29th and Finish on August 31st :) My job title is Employe De Restauration. I think that this is working in a restaurant right?? Can somebody confirm this for me?? :)

So are there any other Irish people heading out there? Is anyone heading out the same day as me?

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting on contracts! :)
Congratulations!! There's actually loads of Irish people this summer.... we have a facebook group for all the people with summer contracts. I can add you to it if you send me a link to your facebook profile? :)

Thanks a million..Just sent you my facebook in private message there..let me know if you didn't get it! :)

Hi guys! Sorry for posting on your thread, but i'm heading over from May 31st-September 3rd, and i'm also irish!
Any chance i'd be able to be added to that group? :) It'd be really nice to get to know people before hand! (also congratulations to everyone!)

eimearcleary

Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve the official contract in the post after you have accepted by email? and also what are acceptable "comfortable black shoes" haha would like black vans or something be ok?? thanks  :)

annemarie90

Hey guys, I was at the the interviews in Dublin this year and got through to the talent pool. But I haven't heard from them since. Just wondering have anyone from those interviews got a contract? Is there are other people waiting for a contract?

annemarie90

Hey everyone, I was just wondering did anyone from the Dublin interviews get any contracts this year? I have be waiting for so long I have doubts I'll get a contract for this summer.

katie1606

Quote from: "WendyDarling"Hi guys, I made a secret group its called Disneyland Paris Summer 2013, and if you send me a link to your facebook profile I can add you to it. This way we can post things like flight details and night-out info etc. (stuff we don't want other people to see).
So either send me a private message with a link to your facebook profile, or just post it as a comment :)

Hey! I just got my contract, will be working as a vendeuse boutique from 18th june to 16th september!! SO excited :D Could you add me to this group please? https://www.facebook.com/katie.weaver.5036
Thanks!

_Natalie_x

Hey guys, congrats on everyones job offers and best of luck to everyone interviewing soon. I know i havent been on here for a while but a quick update.. I recently got a job at WDW so I will be working in EPCOT from August in food and beverage... :D so much to sort out and so little time but thats where my disney career is taking me at the moment !!! x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Alexz

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Hey guys, congrats on everyones job offers and best of luck to everyone interviewing soon. I know i havent been on here for a while but a quick update.. I recently got a job at WDW so I will be working in EPCOT from August in food and beverage... :D so much to sort out and so little time but thats where my disney career is taking me at the moment !!! x
Congrats and good job! :D
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

sunsetsuzie

Hey people when is the best time to audition for a summer 2014 contract for parade and character roles.  I no auditons come to Leeds and London just don't no which time of year they hold them.

Thanks

Emchappie

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I've recently just got back from working the summer at WDW, as a character performer... I enjoyed it so much that I see this as a long term thing, I still have one year of university left... I have a few questions;

1. When is the best time to audition for summer 2014?
2. If I audition earlier, can i submit availability to start in June 2014?
3. Is there anyway to work just summer and halloween, as I do have a previous commitment for christmas 2014?

Thank you,
Ema
Blog: www.whenyourdreamcomestrue.tumblr.com

Previous Visits:
DLP - 1994
WDW - 1996
DLP - 2002
WDW Pop Century - 2008
WDW - Disney International College Program 2012
WDW - Disney International College Program 2013

Ocean

Hi
Has anyone received any winter contracts yet? Ive been waiting ages but I haven't received an email from dlp