Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cendrillon

Quote from: "gldc"It seems that things are working slightly differently this summer/year, as the lady said to me on the phone they have hired A LOT of people as CDDs for the entire 20th anniversary as they really are banking on there being more people there year-round. Unfortunately that means that jobs this summer are rarer than before...however there are SOME still out there but fewer than usual at DLP.

Oh, that's so disappointing ): I mean, it makes perfect sense, but upsetting for those of us who could only have managed a summer contract! Oh well, my time will come eventually I hope! Thank you anyway, gldc, for keeping us all informed - it's been great to have your experience and Cast Member knowledge to clear things up!

m12

Tried calling again and couldn't get through :( Congrats on getting your contract! :)

phoebe1

In french yes. A polite lady answered the phone. They asked me to choose between two dates and which post I'm interested in and then during the call I was sent an e-mail with all the required information. Try calling the second number ;-)

Deirdre

Quote from: "phoebe1"In french yes. A polite lady answered the phone. They asked me to choose between two dates and which post I'm interested in and then during the call I was sent an e-mail with all the required information. Try calling the second number ;-)

Do you reckon they'd be willing to speak in english? Seriously doubting my ability to speak in french on the phone. :(

LauraB

Hi Pheobe1,

Did you put a french area code infront of the number they sent you? Because the last number definatly connects to the wrong place in Ireland :s

phoebe1

Don't worry. All you have to say is ''Bonjour, Je m'appelle ou C'est .....et je vous appelle au sujet d'une offre d'emploi que vous m'avez envoye vendredi dernier. Je voudrais exprimer mon interet pour le poste de ..... et je pourrais commencer/ serais disponible  le (date).''' Then they ask you to tell them if you have any queries.... that's all!

fabmoolah

Ok, I got through, I spoke. They offered. Now I just need my email.

Deirdre

Thank you phoebe1 for the advice! And congrats!
Anyone else have luck with the second number? It connected me to the revenue commissioners office here in Ireland...

m12

Quote from: "Deirdre"Thank you phoebe1 for the advice! And congrats!
Anyone else have luck with the second number? It connected me to the revenue commissioners office here in Ireland...

I still cant get through from Ireland either! :/ and still no reply to my email either!

wano

Quote from: "LauraB"Hi Pheobe1,

Did you put a french area code infront of the number they sent you? Because the last number definatly connects to the wrong place in Ireland :s
]

anyone in ireland!? they gave us the wrong number to the revenue commision? what number do we ring now

m12

not sure what we can do from Ireland...i just emailed them! Hopefully they'll realise whats happened and keep a certain number of contracts for Irish people?!

Deirdre

I'm trying the first number but it's been ringing for nearly ten minutes without reply. Anyone else having any luck?

LauraB

Hey,

My mom said that the code from Ireland to France is to put 00331 then leave out the first 01 from the number and that worked! :D Got through and am heading over next week!

fabmoolah

Quote from: "LauraB"Hey,

My mom said that the code from Ireland to France is to put 00331 then leave out the first 01 from the number and that worked! :D Got through and am heading over next week!

Did they send you your email?

LauraB

Not yet.. but they're probably quite busy at the moment so it might be sent in a while... Did you get one?