Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexcutting

i got through eventually and was told there was nothing to suit my dates either! so gutted!! :( congratulations to everyone that was successful though!

peft

Hello there! Has anybody got the e-mail with the details etc?

adunne5

I got through after trying about 20 times. They said there was no boutique jobs left so I got offered a waitressing job at the Wild West restaurant! Did anybody else get offered that place? I leave next week, so soon!

m12

Quote from: "adunne5"I got through after trying about 20 times. They said there was no boutique jobs left so I got offered a waitressing job at the Wild West restaurant! Did anybody else get offered that place? I leave next week, so soon!

do you have waitressing experience? The woman told my friend there were no jobs left about 30minutes ago!

adunne5

Quote from: "m12"
Quote from: "adunne5"I got through after trying about 20 times. They said there was no boutique jobs left so I got offered a waitressing job at the Wild West restaurant! Did anybody else get offered that place? I leave next week, so soon!

do you have waitressing experience? The woman told my friend there were no jobs left about 30minutes ago!
No, I don't! I only have retail experience. Yeah, I got through probably over an hour ago and she said there were only two jobs left then..I think the other job was an ice-cream vendor or something. It's so unlucky how the jobs went so quickly!

chachaaa

Hey guys, ive been following this forum for months, since the skype auditions :) I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me? I got the contract email on friday and i'm now trying to ring up, i've been unable to get through for the past half an hour and the email says call from 10.00-13.00 and then from 14.30-17.00, do you reckon they've stopped answering their phones because they're on a lunch break or something haha? x

chachaaa

also CONGRATS to everybody who got a job i am insanely jealous and a little bit proud :D

morjen

congrats everyone, guys is there literally nothing left??? absolutley devasted Ive been trying to get through all morning, and told everyone I already had the job!

niamh

There are no jobs left at all??

m12

Quote from: "morjen"congrats everyone, guys is there literally nothing left??? absolutley devasted Ive been trying to get through all morning, and told everyone I already had the job!

dont think theres anything left :( someone posted in this forum ages ago saying they usually give out all the attraction jobs at once, then all the restaurant jobs at once, etc. but im presuming this was the last of them? cos its pretty late if they're looking for people for June! Im so disappointed..i got through and had to email my name and the woman said she would email back, which she didnt and now the jobs are gone!!

Try ring in the afternoon if u can though cos they put your name on a waiting list!

wano

Quote from: "m12"
Quote from: "morjen"congrats everyone, guys is there literally nothing left??? absolutley devasted Ive been trying to get through all morning, and told everyone I already had the job!

dont think theres anything left :( someone posted in this forum ages ago saying they usually give out all the attraction jobs at once, then all the restaurant jobs at once, etc. but im presuming this was the last of them? cos its pretty late if they're looking for people for June! Im so disappointed..i got through and had to email my name and the woman said she would email back, which she didnt and now the jobs are gone!!

Try ring in the afternoon if u can though cos they put your name on a waiting list!

oh no Im waiting for an email from her too! does this mean we haven't got anything?

ilovedisney123

This is really gutting! I've tried to get through all morning but little did I know that 'international calls are barred from this phone.' I'm trying to get T Mobile to sort it out but i think it'll be too late :(

m12

well im not 100% sure but if they said an hour ago there was only two jobs left..and we haven't gotten an email its not looking too good! :( think i might ring again at 2!

m12

well im not 100% sure but if they said an hour ago there was only two jobs left..and we haven't gotten an email its not looking too good! :( think i might ring again at 2!

morjen

Its so strange that theres literally ONLY two jobs left in the whole of the park? they must've sent out much more emails on friday that they actually had availability for!