Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m12

Quote from: "LauraB"Hey,

My mom said that the code from Ireland to France is to put 00331 then leave out the first 01 from the number and that worked! :D Got through and am heading over next week!

I tried that and it worked!thanks :) but i got through to a voice message thing and it was all in French that I couldnt understand! :/

m12

for anyone who got contracts, are you all working till the 30 september? or did they give you a choice?

fabmoolah

Quote from: "LauraB"Not yet.. but they're probably quite busy at the moment so it might be sent in a while... Did you get one?

Me neither. I got my offer on the phone like an hour ago, and once I get this email STRESS OVER.

LauraB

@fabmoolah I know, all the waiting is crazy :s Did you say you were free from the 19th aswell?

@m12 Ya, they just asked if you're free until then but didn't offer any alternatives... It's worth asking though!

m12

Thanks Laura B :) I keep ringing and it directs me to this voice message saying something about a woman Isabelle to press 1 or 2!did anyone else get that?

alexcutting

i cant seem to get through either im panicking!! i got the voice message and i pressed 1 as a guess as i couldnt understand what it said and then it just said au revoir and hung up hahaa. someone help so stressed!

sophie

I can't get through! Don't know what to do if I get in the voice mail, and the other number isn't answering / rings a busy-tone every time. PANIC

m12

Just keep trying guys!!i got the voicemail for ages but eventually got through and she asked me my name but for some reason she couldnt find it...so she told me to email her...I did and just waiting for a reply now! :) maybe try the 3rd number!2nd one doesnt seem to be working at all!

Xenia

Quote from: "m12"Just keep trying guys!!i got the voicemail for ages but eventually got through and she asked me my name but for some reason she couldnt find it...so she told me to email her...I did and just waiting for a reply now! :) maybe try the 3rd number!2nd one doesnt seem to be working at all!
It happened the same to me. She couldn t find my name! I sent her a mail and i am waiting now for an answer!

Deirdre

I got through eventually and all the good ones were gone for my dates :(

m12

Quote from: "Deirdre"I got through eventually and all the good ones were gone for my dates :(

do you mean all the good jobs?

Deirdre

Yep, my email said for the boutiques, but only the stocking jobs or cleaning the park in general was available to me.

AbiMarsh

Everyone that has called and got contracts - are you working til the 30th of September? I called but I can only work from the end of june, july and august and she said that they don't have any jobs that suit those dates and that they'd contact me when/if something comes up?! Just wondered if anyone else is in the same position? My email was was for boutique work btw.

m12

Quote from: "Xenia"
Quote from: "m12"Just keep trying guys!!i got the voicemail for ages but eventually got through and she asked me my name but for some reason she couldnt find it...so she told me to email her...I did and just waiting for a reply now! :) maybe try the 3rd number!2nd one doesnt seem to be working at all!
It happened the same to me. She couldn t find my name! I sent her a mail and i am waiting now for an answer!

Xenia, did you get an email back yet? I havent and my friend rang there and the woman told her there were no jobs left! :(

morjen

Hey I rang and the call was a bit of a blur because I didnt really know what he was saying so after giving my dates and stuff I just said yes to whatever he said! I barely gave my name and he was saying goodbye, will I get an email or should I email somebody just in case?