Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cendrillon

@CherryPie: thanks for your well wishes! Feel free to gatecrash any time haha (: And how funny that you could have met Natalie at some point in the Disney Store!

@t0n1h: Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful time... and that some of us will be out there to join you as well!

NotreClaire

Does anybody know how many people usually attend an open Disneyaudition in France? Many more people than in other countries or like, the same?

And what's the difference between the audition in England (looking for Face-characters) and the audition in Nice (looking for Disney look a like-characters, parade and character look a like performers?
I don\'t know when,
I don\'t know how,
but I know something\'s starting right now

LanaL

Quote from: "t0n1h"Hi everyone. :D
I had a Skype interview in February and I just received a job offer for a summer contract today. I'm going to work in a restaurant. So, it seems that they've started to send out the Finnish job offers...
Hi!  :)
I got a job offer, starting from the end on June, title Counter service food and beverage host too. :D
I'm new in the Disney Team. What about you?

t0n1h

Quote from: "LanaL"Hi!  :)
I got a job offer, starting from the end on June, title Counter service food and beverage host too. :D
I'm new in the Disney Team. What about you?

Starting 30th of June. My title is "employé(e) de restauration - cuisine". I'm also new. :)

fantastique

LanaL, where and when did you have your interview? :)

Jens

Quote from: "NotreClaire"So what's the difference between the audition in England (looking for Face-characters) and the audition in Nice (looking for Disney look a like-characters, parade and character look a like performers?

As far as I know there is not a contract yet (they audition for) where you only do face character. Which means that they are probably just focusing on facial features in that audition (because they really need them) but the end contract will remain the same (which means that you do "furries" aswell).

LanaL

Quote from: "fantastique"LanaL, where and when did you have your interview? :)
I had my interview in Riga in the beginning of March :)

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Jens"
Quote from: "NotreClaire"So what's the difference between the audition in England (looking for Face-characters) and the audition in Nice (looking for Disney look a like-characters, parade and character look a like performers?

As far as I know there is not a contract yet (they audition for) where you only do face character. Which means that they are probably just focusing on facial features in that audition (because they really need them) but the end contract will remain the same (which means that you do "furries" aswell).

Everybody does characters in the end (if you're not planning to perform/do a face character) that day. It is possible to be a character/cast member/show and face character (so not performing as a dancer), but you can't do only face character :).

Btw, in England they also audition for characters/showstuff and performing, not only looking for face-characters.
And I think in France, there are more people to audition because its their hometown I guess...
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"Wowww, every time I check this forum there's more exciting news! ^u^
@Tiffanyfinsy CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you find out more soon, that's sooo exciting, well done! :D

eeeeek, can't believe it's nearly been 6 months since my interview! Keep anxiously checking here to see if anyone in the UK has heard anything!

Ah thank you so much, I can't wait! I want to get a emaill/call soooooon!
Btw, a interview for the performing/character stuff or working in the shops? :)
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "Astya"@Tiffanyfinsy - Ah so there is hope for us that got cut last time!!  :D  Hehe.
@Tiffany - Dyou have any idea what they looked at you for?  What characters?  So hope you get the call soon :)

Ahyess ofcourse! Don't lose your hope! :)
What do you mean looked at you for? the characters like the face or the disney figures?  :roll:

sineadlemonade

@Tiffanyfinsy shops :)

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"@Tiffanyfinsy shops :)

That's Awesome!
Btw, I love your signature hahaha  :mrgreen:

sineadlemonade

Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"

That's Awesome!

haha thankyou! i know it's not considered 'classic' disney but i do love perry all the same<3

NotreClaire

Damn, that's gonna be a whole lot of competition then.. :/ anyway, thanks a bunch for your answers, you guys!  :)
I don\'t know when,
I don\'t know how,
but I know something\'s starting right now

Tiffanyfinsy

Quote from: "sineadlemonade"
Quote from: "Tiffanyfinsy"

That's Awesome!

haha thankyou! i know it's not considered 'classic' disney but i do love perry all the same<3

Your welcome, haha yes, I think everybody needs to love Perry!  
"Where is Perry?"