meet and greet photos (aka the "photos with characters topic)

Started by HildeKitten, June 20, 2015, 01:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Hello everyone,

I realised that lots of people here LOVE meeting characters, but there's no real topic (if there is and I overlooked it, I do apologise) to share meet and greet photos of us, our friends, kids, etc etc with characters, so I figured it'd be fun to start one :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Some of my favourite character moments in the past year:

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyRon

Lovely photos ladies. :D

EDIT: well I might as well. ;) I made a new post for them.

mdw

wow!!! you met Ela, Anna and Merida twice!!!!. How? very jealous

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: mdw on June 21, 2015, 08:48:17 PM
wow!!! you met Ela, Anna and Merida twice!!!!. How? very jealous

I actually met those three princesses three times.
I met Merida in October at the Disneyland Hotel, in December at Casey's Corner and in March at the Princess Pavillion.
I met Anna & Elsa in October at the Disneyland Hotel and in December twice at the Princess Pavillion.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

mdw

we are going 29th aug- 1st sept, will they be in the disney hotel?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: mdw on June 21, 2015, 09:47:51 PM
we are going 29th aug- 1st sept, will they be in the disney hotel?

No they won't.
They were only at the Disneyland Hotel a couple of times in October.
They did "approval sets" before their actual meet 'n greets for Christmas.

Merida will be doing meet 'n greets in Frontierland, near Pocahontas Village this Summer.
Anna & Elsa don't do meet 'n greets, they will be on stage in their own Frozen Sing Along show.

ilovemainstxxx

HildeKitten ...great photo, i miss seeing sully he was so cuddly...

wow DLRPWonders some great ones there , looks like you had fun , love it when the characters interact...

DisneyRon

Please excuse my ugly mug with these lovely characters. :)

All of these are from Walt Disney World.

Photos taken at the Crystal Palace (lunch)

Photos taken at Cinderella's Royal Table

Photo taken at Be Our Guest (dinner)

Photo taken at Town Square Theatre

Photos taken at Pete's Silly Sideshow

Photos taken at Princess Fairytale Hall

Photos taken at Epcot Character Spot

Photos taken at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Photos taken at Rafiki's Planet Watch

Photos taken at Tusker House restaurant (lunch)
Some are a little blurry, my apologies.

Now a few from DLP (2014)

ilovemainstxxx

DisneyRon some fabulous photos there,
very jealous of your Tink one and love the one where you are talking to aurora so natural .....brilliant :D

DisneyRon

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on June 22, 2015, 05:26:01 PM
DisneyRon some fabulous photos there,
very jealous of your Tink one and love the one where you are talking to aurora so natural .....brilliant :D

Tink was a spur of the moment visit. :) I was heading out of Magic Kingdom at the end of the day, and noticed a 5 minute wait for Tinkerbell as I passed the theatre (it had been 30-70 minutes all day), I really couldn't let that one slip. :D I think it was somewhere around 10 in the evening I think, this was well after Wishes and the fireworks, just before the park closed.

As for the Aurora one, I have a similar one for Ariel, but the daylight outside made that photo less than great (very dark). :)
Cinderella's Royal Table is an amazing place to interact with the princesses, it's just a pity that it's so hard to get a reservation for it.

Barnsleybigbird

So many photos to pick from 😃

[attachment deleted by admin]
Who wants a twig when you can climb the whole tree 😉

ilovemainstxxx

here area few from last two years , will have to try and get some old ones uploaded with different characters like jack and sally , frier tuck and robin hood , chicken little and abby and esmeralda and clopin ....
love meeting the characters all part of the experience for us ...

bowing to the queen of hearts haha

HildeKitten

Rather than post several in one go (which is totally fine!, I just don't have the time for that XD), I'm going to share the occasional photo when I can :)