30th in Dsiney. Any ideas on how to mark the occasion???

Started by Gemma W, June 27, 2013, 10:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

Hiya I will be going to DLP for my 30th which just on its own will be amazing but I wanted to try and think of something extra to make it even more special and wondered about setting myself a little challenge. I was wondering about whether it would at all be achievable to try and get 30 character signatures during my stay (4nights 5 days) or am I just being daft? If this is a really daft idea does anyone have any other ideas? I will be there were my 2 little ones so cant be anything too crazy lol! Thanks in advance for any suggestions! xxx

emsamess

How about dressing up like a Princess for the whole day and wearing mouse ears?

julesk

I love the charactor autograth idea and its so easily do able in the time your there. Our daughter filled two autograth books in 4 days and could have easily done another. Head to charactor meals, you get loads.  :D

Dont forget 30 charactor photos, maybe you could have a sign or a badge. CM's love things like that. Have a great 30th.

Aurora1

If you go to a character meal, have yourself a cake ordered! You have to book that in advance, by calling the restaurant! ( I think numbers are on the DLRPMagic-site)
Have  agreat time!

Shannon

I think you might be able to get 30 signatures! I went in March for 4 nights/5 days and we managed to get 25 and we only went to one character meal :) we also missed out the characters in the hotel in the morning and those who come out in the Studios!

I'm not too sure on this, but I think that you can ask at City Hall for a birthday sticker? The Cast Members and characters are good at noticing those :) you could have a birthday cake when you go for a meal too!

Have fun!

[size=85]June 2012 - Santa Fe
March 2013 - Cheyenne - (Trip Report)
March/April 2014 - Cheyenne[/size]

Gemma W

Fab! Thanks for all your replies I wasn't sure if it was a silly idea but I think I will go for it! We are booked in for breakfast st cafe Mickey and also lunch with the princesses  on my actual birthday. Have thought about getting my hubby to book a cake but wasn't sure if it was more for kids? Will def take the 30 pics too as will hopefully put it all together in a scrap book.  Might make myself a Disney inspired badge too :) thanks for all your ideas and help xxx