Broken Disney figurine, Devestated

Started by schilly777, March 04, 2013, 08:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schilly777

HI Everyone,

I recently came back from Disneyland Paris yesterday - Had AMAZING time.
However I purchased a Disney Parks figurine in Harringtons on Main Street. The figurine was a large log with the seven dwarfs ( Which we purchased all seperately ). When I got home the Grumpy single figure and the double figure of Sneezy and bashful were broken.

Please please please please please can someone tell me where I can get the replacements for these? I am more than happy to pay full price and postage - I just need them as they are a set. :(

Would be extremely grateful if someone could email me with anymore information on schilly777'aol.com

Kind regards,
Hope you all have a nice day.
Joanna S

glenn

Sorry to read about your broken figures,it has happened to me a few times.It should be covered on your holiday insurance,if not,your house insurance should cover it                                                                                                                                                                                   As for replacing them you may have to look on disney collectors sites.                                                                                                                     I did once buy a dressing gown from dlh but left it in the hotel when we left so iphoned the hotel and explained what happened,and although no one had handed it in they asked for my name and adress and i received a new one in the post,which i thought was very nice.If you get in touch with them and ask if they could send ypu replacments if you offer to pay they might do the same for you,but don,t hold your breath,because dlrp just dosn,t seem the same now.

norhel

You could also try to contact DLP Mail Order service. You can fill out the form here:
//https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.co.uk/contact-us.html
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

BigDisneyFn

is this it I'm a jim shore collector myself so anything eles I'm happy to help ;)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Traditio ... 85&sr=8-18

BigDisneyFn

you can try and get it from H.SAMUALS or clinton cards  AMAZON OR EBAY