Summer 2013 London Auditions

Started by Tartan_Disney, January 11, 2013, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tartan_Disney

Hello everyone, I've got an interview on the 22ndJanuary in London and was wondering if anyone else is also going? It'd be nice to know someone before. Also if anyone has any tips or advice for the interview that would be extremely helpful. Hopefully i'll see some of you this summer in Paris

swooddow

How did you do ? good i hope ! :) :)

Tartan_Disney

I think it went quite well, the french part wasn't really a problem and I heard back I was in the talent pool the same week but since then nothing, although they did say it wouldn't be until 2 months before at least.
Has anyone else who had interviews around that time heard back?

Christie

Hello! I went to the interview in London on the 26th, I got the talent pool email a few days later and I haven't heard anything since. What did you put as your start date? I put mine as the 1st of  June, so I'm guessing we have to wait until closer to that date....hopefully that's it!!

swooddow

Hi Christie , usually they say you will hear within a minimum of 2 months before your contract, so just hang on in there there was someone the other day who got a contract a week before her start date , so don't worry but expect something by mid-may and if you still haven't heard anything , just email the casting center , or send them a message of fb on disneyland paris casting ( as they usually respond within a day) saying you are still keen. above all just don't worry and try to think about somthing else to pass the time. Im in a similar position. my start date is 1 july and im on a waiting list for 6 months , took an audition for characters , that was back in march. so im waiting to , just don't worry and you will be fine  ,  please let me know if you hear any good news :) :)

Tartan_Disney

I put my start date around 12th of June although I can now start around the 1st. Hopefully we'll here back soon because I'm on 4 weeks notice with the job I have currently so no idea what I'll do if I hear back a week before.

storybrook

I am from Sweden and I went to audition in copenhagen last thursday. i have to finnish school first so my available dates are not so good, I am still on waiting list for fur work. do you think people who applied for open contracts stand a better chance of getting the job?

swooddow

no not necessarily, i think you will be fine :) coz they don't just want people to stay forever, they need contract peeps

I hope not anyway, I am on the waiting list for fur character only, i put July 5th as my start date - 20th December  

What were your dates and what are you down for ? parade and character or fur only ?  :)

Sam :)

storybrook

I am up for parade and fur :) i have put from now till september where i start school again. but i might not go back to school so i could stay longer if needed :)