Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsons

If you. It them online before you go by the time they arrive the 2 day rule has passed

londonderrry

I'm new to the forum, so a big hello to my fellow mouse lovers. Question...  If I purchase 7 AP's and apply for the 20% family discount (with all the necessary paperwork & id's proving relationship and address), can I purchase 6 Magic Plus AP's and 1 Infinity, or do they all need to be the same type of AP?

Thanks in advance friends...  ;D

NCC1701Q

I'm not sure if you get 20% off on all seven, I think you buy five, get four, and then buy the other two "separate".
You could ofcourse sponsor the remaining two yourself, so you get at least 10% off.

londonderrry

Quote from: NCC1701Q on July 14, 2017, 07:24:26 AM
I'm not sure if you get 20% off on all seven, I think you buy five, get four, and then buy the other two "separate".
You could ofcourse sponsor the remaining two yourself, so you get at least 10% off.

I think you might be right about that. It says on the official site "Large family 20% off when you purchase or exchange 5 Annual Passports all at the same time." It doesn't say "5 or more." That's too bad. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has any experience with this one, please let me know. :-)

A&S&O

Check supertrips.net or discount-ticket-store - they may or may not work out cheaper.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

dencarter

I'm sponsoring some friends for Magic Plus passes this weekend. We'll be paying for their passes at the gate and then exchanging them for APs in the Bureau.

If we get there during Extra Magic Hours, will my friends be able to come into the park, bearing in mind that they'll have purchased APs (just not actually physically in possesion of them yet)?

Anyone know the opening times for both the guichets booths and the Bureau Pass Annuel, please?

Happy days

Hi,im planning on going to dlp at Halloween and I have questions relating to the infinity pass,
Is there any point in buying a meal plan with the discount on the infinity pass?
Does the infinity pass include entry into special events like the Halloween party or do tickets still have to be bought?
Are the eating and shopping discounts available in the Disney village or it just in the parks?

Tineke

Quote from: Happy days on August 09, 2017, 03:27:47 PM
Hi,im planning on going to dlp at Halloween and I have questions relating to the infinity pass,
Is there any point in buying a meal plan with the discount on the infinity pass?
Does the infinity pass include entry into special events like the Halloween party or do tickets still have to be bought?
Are the eating and shopping discounts available in the Disney village or it just in the parks?

I've been looking into the infinity pass as well, trying to decide!
Meal plan: you don't get a discount on the plan if I'm not mistaken, you do get a 15% discount in the restaurants
Special Events: you still have to buy a seperate ticket
Disney Village: Discount is valid in the following restaurants in the village: Annette's Diner, Café Mickey, La Grange, New york style sandwiches and the Steakhouse, with a limit of 6 guests.
Disney stores in France are included in the infinity pass: http://www.disneystore.fr/trouver-un-magasin

dibby5

Does anyone have any experience of renewing their annual passport by post recently?
I have never received any communication from DLP with regards to my annual passport (DW receives emails in French), my passport is due for renewal one calendar month from today, however, I am not returning to DLP until that exact date and even then not until very late in the evening, after the park is scheduled to close.  I currently have a Dream Passport and sponsored three people earlier in the year meaning that I am entitled to a free six month Magic Plus Passport.
All of these factors when combined mean that I am a little lost as to what the correct procedure might be
TIA
David

NCC1701Q

David,

we renewed last February and the process is actually quite straightforward.
Just send the renewal form, the sponsorship form, a copy of your current AP and a copy of your passport to DLP and the new AP is sent to your home.
The form can be downloaded here: https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/fr-idf/system/images/Bon_de_commande_renewal.pdf

After completing the form send it here:
Disneyland® Paris Pass Annuel par correspondance - 77 777
Marne-la-Vallée - Cedex 4 - France

Everything concerning amounts due or payment can be left blank.

dibby5

Quote from: NCC1701Q on August 22, 2017, 03:02:26 PM
David,

we renewed last February and the process is actually quite straightforward.
Just send the renewal form, the sponsorship form, a copy of your current AP and a copy of your passport to DLP and the new AP is sent to your home.
The form can be downloaded here: https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/fr-idf/system/images/Bon_de_commande_renewal.pdf

After completing the form send it here:
Disneyland® Paris Pass Annuel par correspondance - 77 777
Marne-la-Vallée - Cedex 4 - France

Everything concerning amounts due or payment can be left blank.

That's great thanks for the info

David

chrisvalentine

Hi guys I'm looking for a sponsor for my ap infinity for when I go on my Nxt trip on 18th-21st September if any one can Help me out plz message me , cheers guys.

Pete's Dragon

Quick question. I'm planning on getting the 150 day passport when we visit next June. Now its valid for weekdays only in June but we arrive at the weekend. If I buy a day pass on Sunday, can I then go to the passport office and pay the difference? Will I still be able to stay in the park on the Sunday.

I'm guessing the answer is yes but I just want to make sure.

AJDisney

Quote from: Pete's Dragon on August 29, 2017, 12:28:15 PM
Quick question. I'm planning on getting the 150 day passport when we visit next June. Now its valid for weekdays only in June but we arrive at the weekend. If I buy a day pass on Sunday, can I then go to the passport office and pay the difference? Will I still be able to stay in the park on the Sunday.

I'm guessing the answer is yes but I just want to make sure.

Yes (as you won't get a discount on the pass as it's a weekday and you can't get entry to the park without a valid ticket (or pre-paid annual pass!).

Also worth noting that you can't enter the park for 2 days after purchase when buying the discovery pass, meaning that you wouldn't be able to go back until the Wednesday.
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

Pete's Dragon

Ah pants, I forgot about the initial 2 day blockout. Might get them via post about a month before and just head in Paris for the Sunday.