Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOck

Admin - is there another thread to post these dates in? If so could you direct me to it?

I am going to be in Disneyland Paris on 30th May - 2nd June 2017, I will be able to sponsor up to 9 people as we have 3 annual passes. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this. Thanks, Emma

Polly15

Quote from: amanda08 on August 23, 2016, 11:31:18 PM
Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on August 19, 2016, 02:24:28 PM
Has anybody purchased APs online and got them sent out? Ive had a look on the French site and have no problems translating it from French to English but i cant seem to translate the pdf application forms? 
Any tips or will i have to learn french.  :)
RT

I just did this, and paying monthly by DD - took 7 days from ordering online to receiving the final pass. Things changed a few months ago so that now most european countries and order online and pay by DD :-D

Please excuse my ignorance as this is all very new to me. I have gone over and over threads about APs and am no wiser! We are visiting DLP next summer and have decided that APs are our best option. There are 6 of us and I have chosen the fantasy passes. I want to buy them now before prices go up but am unsure how to go about it ?
There are mentions of a French site  - can anyone direct me?
Can I pay in installments and what is the process? Is there an advantage to this rather than ringing Disneyland Paris directly?
Apologies as I know this has all been previously discussed but it's all a bit unclear for a newbie like me!

Samninetysix

www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com

Choose France as your country and region is ok as Ile de France

click on Passeports annuels

All the AP's seem to have a €47 deposit each

Samninetysix

Our AP Dreams have just arrived, exactly 1 week after we submitted the application :)

Polly15

Quote from: Samninetysix on September 01, 2016, 02:25:34 AM

Thanks
I couldn't get link to open - I assume I can just go onto DPL website and click on France as country at start of site, then click on the annual passes section to buy them?
Do I then just use Google translate to translate to English as I follow the process through?

I'm really torn whether to buy now as we're not going until July next year and had originally planned to buy them nearer the time, hopefully leaving us enough time on them to squeeze in another trip before they expire.
Now worried that if I do that, the rumoured price increase may happen and we couldn't then afford them.

Probably a daft question, but does anyone out there think there's any chance that DLP will pre announce a price hike before it happens?

SwipatronSparks

does anyone know the exact date for when the new prices are coming in?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

A&S&O

I think I'm right in saying that no one knows IF or WHEN there will be price rises. Also, no one knows if they'll be the rumoured re-structured passes, or the current passes with the usual annual increase.

Its been a good marketing exercise to get people to renew or buy their passes early.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Samninetysix

Quote from: Polly15 on September 02, 2016, 12:22:45 PM
Quote from: Samninetysix on September 01, 2016, 02:25:34 AM

Thanks
I couldn't get link to open - I assume I can just go onto DPL website and click on France as country at start of site, then click on the annual passes section to buy them?
Do I then just use Google translate to translate to English as I follow the process through?

I'm really torn whether to buy now as we're not going until July next year and had originally planned to buy them nearer the time, hopefully leaving us enough time on them to squeeze in another trip before they expire.
Now worried that if I do that, the rumoured price increase may happen and we couldn't then afford them.

Probably a daft question, but does anyone out there think there's any chance that DLP will pre announce a price hike before it happens?

Yes, thats pretty much what I did with google translate, as to when to buy is your call, I just figured that for a tenner a week for all 3 of our AP's it didn't matter

Polly15

Thanks for that - yeah, you're right - think I'll err on the side of caution and buy now.  :)

Wease

We've booked a package for Feb next year for 5 days and it was £825 staying at Sente Fe with std half board dining, we are thinking of maybe getting the dream passes while we are out there (2 of us) but are wondering how much it still costs per trip. We are taking Eurostar as it's easiest for us which was £200, I assume this can be cheaper if booking separate. What sort of price is a room for 5 nights with the AP discount? Can you still book dining plans with an annual pass or is it cheaper to pay and use the discount per meal?
Thanks!.

nathalie

If you booked a package, remember you can't use those tickets to use to deduct the rest of the price for the AP.
As tickets needs to have a price on the back, and package tickets don't have a price on them.

Wease

Yeah, I already phoned and asked about that. We're more thinking future trips so if it's worth the AP

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: Polly15 on September 01, 2016, 12:08:58 AM
Quote from: amanda08 on August 23, 2016, 11:31:18 PM
Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on August 19, 2016, 02:24:28 PM
Has anybody purchased APs online and got them sent out? Ive had a look on the French site and have no problems translating it from French to English but i cant seem to translate the pdf application forms? 
Any tips or will i have to learn french.  :)
RT

I just did this, and paying monthly by DD - took 7 days from ordering online to receiving the final pass. Things changed a few months ago so that now most european countries and order online and pay by DD :-D

The pay monthly option on the french site wont entitle you to your 20% discount , you will pay full whack for each AP . This is what ive been told by disneylands twitter account , So your much better off paying in full to obtain that 20% discount.

Please excuse my ignorance as this is all very new to me. I have gone over and over threads about APs and am no wiser! We are visiting DLP next summer and have decided that APs are our best option. There are 6 of us and I have chosen the fantasy passes. I want to buy them now before prices go up but am unsure how to go about it ?
There are mentions of a French site  - can anyone direct me?
Can I pay in installments and what is the process? Is there an advantage to this rather than ringing Disneyland Paris directly?
Apologies as I know this has all been previously discussed but it's all a bit unclear for a newbie like me!

A&S&O

If you pay in full at the park, you will get 20% discount because you are buying 6 passes. If you pay in instalments then you won't.
Weigh up whether you want to pay in instalments or save 20%. Also, do you think prices will increase by more than 20% before your next visit?

Can anyone confirm if you can buy in full online AND receive the 20% discount?
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?