Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dencarter

Hi annual pass experts - me again!

Could anyone give me a vague overview of the tariffs at the hotels? Via the DLP website it's only possible to book hotels with park ticket packages. I assume that when I get annual pass, I'll have access to hotel-only rates to use my hotel booking discount on?

Now I know there'll be seasonal variations, but can anyone give me a rough idea of the per-night prices for any hotels, please? Thanks for all your help!

stifle

The only way to establish the price as well as which of the six hotels is the one available for annual passholders on the night of your planned arrival is to pick up the phone.

Be aware that the annual passholder price may not always be competitive with booking online as there are no 30% off/free half board/buy X nights get Y nights free offers or the like applicable. In particular if you have some non-passholders travelling with you then you can book online for only them and add the non-passholders on arrival for a nominal fee of a few euro.

chaz2210

January
SPONSOR 20th-24th January: boverington
WANTED 25th/26th January: Fiyero
SPONSOR 29th January: DISNEYGIRL (daughter)
SPONSOR 30th January: DISNEYGIRL
SPONSOR - up to 31st January: Hecate
SPONSOR Mr_Maui: Every weekend (saturdays, sundays and mondays) I can be in Disneyland.

February 
SPONSOR 1st-4th February: DISNEYGIRL
SPONSOR 14th-17th February: GAVINSM up to 12
SPONSOR 17th - 21st February: leese100
SPONSOR Half Term: ozzyowl1
SPONSOR Mr_Maui: Every weekend (saturdays, sundays and mondays) I can be in Disneyland.

March

SPONSOR 5th-6th March: Samanthad
WANTED 10th March Natalie: Looking for a sponsor for March 10th in the morning.
SPONSOR 18th - 23rd March: bren78
SPONSOR 21st March: Thaliel (sister)
SPONSOR 25th to 29th March alanandline upto 12
SPONSOR 26th March (from 3pm) - 31st March (until 7pm) - Mitchell.
April

May
Sponsor jodlebug 30th may - 4th June

June
Sponsor jodlebug 30th may - 4th June

July

August
SPONSOR 1st-12th February: GAVINSM up to 12
SPONSOR 13th - 19th August alanandline upto 12 people
SPONSOR 21st-26th August: leese100
SPONSOR 17th - 19th August: chaz2210 up to 12 people

September

October
SPONSOR 21st - 23rd Oct: chaz2210 upto 12 people

November

December
DLP Nov 2012 Newport Bay, WDW Easter 2014, DLP Christmas 2015 Explorers, DLP Aug 2016 Kyriad, DLP Oct 2016

thedeeneys@yahoo.co.uk

March
SPONSOR 18th - 23rd March: bren78
SPONSOR 20-27 March: NHDisneylover
SPONSOR 21st March: Thaliel (sister)
SPONSOR 25th to 29th March alanandline upto 12
SPONSOR 26th March (from 3pm) - 31st March (until 7pm) - Mitchell.
SPONSOR 27th (from 4pm) - 31st March - thedeeneys

April
SPONSOR 1st - 2nd April (till 12pm) - thedeeneys
SPONSOR 4th till 7th April inc. Amanda08 - upto 6 people
SPONSOR 6 - 9 April: Farfallina - upto 12 people
SPONSOR 6 - 10 April: Jemima

May
SPONSOR 2-6 May: fairymom, up to 12 passes
SPONSOR 5-8 May: NHDisneylover
SPONSOR jodlebug 30th may - 4th June

June
SPONSOR jodlebug 30th may - 4th June

July

August
SPONSOR 1st-12th February: GAVINSM up to 12
SPONSOR 13th - 19th August alanandline upto 12 people
SPONSOR 21st-26th August: leese100
SPONSOR 28th August - 31st August: Samanthad

September
SPONSOR 1st-4th September: Samanthad
SPONSOR 7-9th September: never2old
SPONSOR 24-25th September: never2old

October

November

December
WANTED 31st December: dencarter + 1 (get two people for the hassle of one!)

NHDisneylover

Quote from: dencarter on March 18, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

Could anyone give me a vague overview of the tariffs at the hotels? Via the DLP website it's only possible to book hotels with park ticket packages. I assume that when I get annual pass, I'll have access to hotel-only rates to use my hotel booking discount on?

Now I know there'll be seasonal variations, but can anyone give me a rough idea of the per-night prices for any hotels, please? Thanks for all your help!

We'll be arriving tomorrow at the Cheyenne --- booked with our Dram annual passes.  We are saying for a week, three adults with breakfast, and the rate works out to 81 Euro per night.

Sorry, but that is the only rate I know to tell you at this point (note, we originally looked at arriving Saturday and doing so made the rate 157 per night for the whole week----arriving on Sunday really brings the price down!).  I hope it is a little helpful.

And if anyone needs a sponsor, we'll be there from tomorrow until Easter . . .

NCC1701Q

Hi dencarter,

Is that €81 per person or for the room?

NHDisneylover

Quote from: NCC1701Q on March 19, 2016, 11:24:53 PM
Hi dencarter,

Is that €81 per person or for the room?
I think you meant to ask me?  I was responding to decanter with out room rate for our stay which starts today.

Anyway, with our Dream discount we are paying 81€ per night, total, for three adults with breakfast.

I guess that works out to about 27€ per person per night--though I do not get the impression it would have been  much less total with 2 than with 3 people.  I got the impression that the room price was the room price and the only extra we pay for the added person is a small amount of tax

NCC1701Q

Hi NHDisneylover,

yes - sorry for the confusion - I did mean to ask you. And thanks for the quick reply!

dencarter

Quote from: NHDisneylover on March 19, 2016, 10:34:09 PM
Quote from: dencarter on March 18, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

We'll be arriving tomorrow at the Cheyenne --- booked with our Dram annual passes.  We are saying for a week, three adults with breakfast, and the rate works out to 81 Euro per night.

Sorry, but that is the only rate I know to tell you at this point (note, we originally looked at arriving Saturday and doing so made the rate 157 per night for the whole week----arriving on Sunday really brings the price down!).  I hope it is a little helpful.

And if anyone needs a sponsor, we'll be there from tomorrow until Easter . . .

THANK YOU! That's a great deal. I know the pricing structure is completely changeable, and doesn't necessarily make logical sense, but I appreciate the indication of what's possible. I've only ever brought hotel packages in sales which give great value, so it's good to get examples of how the AP discounts may compare :-)

Have an amazing trip!

Thaliel

If anyone happens to be here atm, we need one more person to sponsor today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
<-Plz click

stifle

I don't want to be a moan but there is a dedicated thread for AP sponsorships now, would people mind using that instead? :)

lindavdende

Me and my mom have annual passes. We bought them in october and wanted to use them again in september.
Now my mom will have a big surgery on her belly and we wont be able to go before october. Is there any way to "potpone" the annual passes? I guess not but you never know....

NCC1701Q

I think that's not possible but you could send your question via email to Disney and see what options they might offer?

Samninetysix

Quote from: lindavdende on March 23, 2016, 09:58:15 AM
Me and my mom have annual passes. We bought them in october and wanted to use them again in september.
Now my mom will have a big surgery on her belly and we wont be able to go before october. Is there any way to "potpone" the annual passes? I guess not but you never know....

It won't happen :(

ripink

I know that there is a specific thread for sponsorship, but it is not a sticky.  Mods, please feel free to move this posting if it violates the thread.

I can sponsor between 1 June and 4 June 2016.