Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emingins

Hi
We are looking to buy Fantasy ap but our arrival day is a blackout day..Am I right in thinking we can buy 1 day passes at the gate and then pay inside to upgrade to fantasy pass,,assuming there will be no price difference we just pay the difference between a 1 day pass and a Fantasy Ap and gain entry on the blackout date?

chicks99

I'm in Disneyland on the 31 August (late arrival). If anyone could offer sponsorship for my friend and I that would be much appreciated. :)

claireyoleary

I will be in DLP on August 24th if anyone would be willing to sponsor myself and my boyfriend?
It would be much appreciated  :)

michbright

I will be with visiting Paris with my family from 9 to 15 August if anyone is around to sponsor us for annual passes please?

We will be going to Disneyland on the 10th for the first day so would love to get the passes then. We are 2 adults and 3 children 

Thanks!

Joyce_Disney

Quote from: emingins on July 30, 2015, 09:50:32 PM
Hi
We are looking to buy Fantasy ap but our arrival day is a blackout day..Am I right in thinking we can buy 1 day passes at the gate and then pay inside to upgrade to fantasy pass,,assuming there will be no price difference we just pay the difference between a 1 day pass and a Fantasy Ap and gain entry on the blackout date?

Yes, you are correct. :)
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

GAVINSM

How long after you have your AP can you sponsor someone?

stifle

You must have your physical plastic annual passport for over a month.

GAVINSM

vuk

Quote from: Joyce on August 05, 2015, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: emingins on July 30, 2015, 09:50:32 PM
Hi

Yes, you are correct. :)

This process is for all new AP holders? When i have a sponzor, i MUST buy normal ticket for 1 Day and date with my sponsor will meet up at the park office AP (not during the purchase of the ticket)? I must say at the box office, I'll buy AP Fantasy (in blockout day) in the park?

My English is not good, so I'm asking. Can you please write what I want at the box office and what to have with me? I make me confused now. Thank you :)

edit: I thought at the cash buy AP Fantasy (on blockout day) with sponsor and go to the office at the park (with sponzor) let me give a card.

a_k_j

Hi All,

Anyone with AP available to meet up at the park on Thursday 13th of August so we could purchase 2 new AP with a discount please? Email me on kj.anna@ymail.com. Thank you.

Aspire

Quote from: Aspire on July 23, 2015, 05:47:01 PM
ANNUAL PASSPORT SPONSORSHIP

Me and my wife will be visiting Disneyland Paris on the following dates using our Annual Passports.

15th September 2015 to 18th September 2015
16th October 2015 to 19th October 2015
4th November 2015 to 7th November 2015
14th December 2015 to 17th December 2015

If any person(s) are considering purchasing an Annual Passport during the dates pre-mentioned and would like to receive 10% of their Annual Passport purchase price then please contact us.

With us being Annual Passport holders ourselves we can sponsor any interested person(s) therefore you receive 10% discount and be of help.

Feel free to contact details via email  sireans@hotmail.co.uk

We look forward to helping others enjoy the delights of being an Annual Passport holder

Regards

Darren

a_k_j

I'm in Disneyland on the 13th of August (midday). Looking to buy 2 AP. Any AP holders there happy to offer sponsorship please? Thanks.

Disneylove

Hi,

We're planning on going to disney next year and buying 5 Fantasy Annual Passes. I was just wondering how we go about getting the 20% discount. I heard you pay for the annual passes at the gate, and then go to the annual pass office, so will we get the 20% discount at the gate?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!! I can't find an answer anywhere online!

nathalie

You also need a paper from your own city hall, if I'm not mistaken, as proof you all live on the same address, in order to get the family discount.

Disneylove

Thank you! I knew we had to have proof but I thought our own proof of address and the children's birth certificates would be proof enough. I'm not sure if our town hall does anything like that, I'll have to look into it and see.