Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pourainsidire

Hi Guys!

So I've been reading through this forum and I have some questions, which I'm sure there are answers to here somewhere.... but I'm going to ask them anyway!!

I'm going to be at Disneyland from the 22nd to the 25th with my boyfriend, and we were thinking of getting annual passes, please can someone explain the three types to me and what their benefits and costs etc are?

Second of all, do the passes last a whole year from when you got them? Sounds silly, but I didn't know if they ran through seasons?

Thirdly, my best friend works at Disneyland, and she says she can get us a discount on our passes, is this correct?

Thank you!

michel

Hello,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris on multiple dates in July  with our Annual Passports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 8 people when you want to buy an Annual Passport.
let me know bij mail: mich_daan22@live.nl (we are dutch) :)

norhel

Quote from: pourainsidire on July 15, 2015, 10:55:12 AM
Hi Guys!

So I've been reading through this forum and I have some questions, which I'm sure there are answers to here somewhere.... but I'm going to ask them anyway!!

I'm going to be at Disneyland from the 22nd to the 25th with my boyfriend, and we were thinking of getting annual passes, please can someone explain the three types to me and what their benefits and costs etc are?

Second of all, do the passes last a whole year from when you got them? Sounds silly, but I didn't know if they ran through seasons?

Thirdly, my best friend works at Disneyland, and she says she can get us a discount on our passes, is this correct?

Thank you!

Can this help you a bit?
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports/
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

A&S&O

Quote from: pourainsidire on July 15, 2015, 10:55:12 AM
Hi Guys!

Thank you!

Norhel's  link should answer all your questions on types / benefits / cost etc.

The passes last 12 months from the date that they are issued.

I've no idea about employees getting discounts for friends.
You can get 10% discount if you are "sponsored" by an existing AP holder. To do this, find an existing AP holder and have them with you when you buy your pass. You will get a 10% discount and for every 3 people the AP holder sponsors, they get a 12 month extension on their pass. If this appeals to you, ask on this forum for sponsorship, giving the date you want to purchase your AP.
I think I'm right in saying that you can only get ONE extension to your pass, you can't do it year after year.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

stifle

You can get people a 10% discount if you are using a free annual passport, but you cannot get a further free one via sponsorship.

pourainsidire

Thank you very much for your help everyone!!

mormas

Please help. I am looking to buy two adult and 2 kids annual passes. Do the kids passes have to be the same level as the kids, or would I be okay to buy two adult and one kid francilien pass, and one kids dream pass? Thanks

mormas

Another question sorry. My son is 11 now when we buy the AP, so it will be a kids pass. Will it still be valid to use next year when he turns 12 (still within the 12 month validity), or would I have to upgrade to an adult pass.

NCC1701Q

Mormas: yes, you can combine fantasy- and dreamcards and yes, the card of your son will be valid for 12 months - no upgrade needed.

Yves

Hello everybody,

We are visiting Disneyland Paris from 19th till 21th of July with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 2 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

stifle

Quote from: mormas on July 15, 2015, 10:19:41 PM
Another question sorry. My son is 11 now when we buy the AP, so it will be a kids pass. Will it still be valid to use next year when he turns 12 (still within the 12 month validity), or would I have to upgrade to an adult pass.
Disneyland Paris does not sell different adult and child passes. They are all the same.

Aspire

ANNUAL PASSPORT SPONSORSHIP

Me and my wife will be visiting Disneyland Paris on the following dates using our Annual Passports.

15th September 2015 to 18th September 2015
16th October 2015 to 19th October 2015
4th November 2015 to 7th November 2015
14th December 2015 to 17th December 2015

If any person(s) are considering purchasing an Annual Passport during the dates pre-mentioned and would like to receive 10% of their Annual Passport purchase price then please contact us.

With us being Annual Passport holders ourselves we can sponsor any interested person(s) therefore you receive 10% discount and be of help.

Feel free to contact details via email  sireans@hotmail.co.uk

We look forward to helping others enjoy the delights of being an Annual Passport holder

Regards

Darren

vuk

Hello, I'll be in the park from 5th or 6th October 2015.

Some of sponzorship on this date, please? Thank you! :)

vuk

Question - would i buy annual passport between 5-6:00pm during week (monday) without problems, please?  ???

stifle

Quote from: vuk on July 24, 2015, 03:37:44 PM
Question - would i buy annual passport between 5-6:00pm during week (monday) without problems, please?  ???
Shouldn't be a problem; the Bureau Passeport Annuel is open until 6.