Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A&S&O

Quote from: nathalie on December 28, 2014, 09:53:18 AM
No, if you already gotten your AP for free, you can't collect new stamps for the next year, pretty sure you will have to pay the full amount (but get 6 months extra with that).

OK, thanks. We'll double check in August when we renew.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

KentDisney

Are you able to hop between parks with an Annual Pass or is it one park per day?

captain rocket

schmikethomas

Hi, quick question. There's 8 of us visiting Disneyland Paris on February 14th to 21st and we'll be buying annual passes. Obviously we get the 20% discount for buying more than 4 passes,  but my question is would we get an extra 10% off on top of that if people sponsored us? Thanks

KentDisney

nathalie

Quote from: schmikethomas on December 29, 2014, 10:37:19 PM
Hi, quick question. There's 8 of us visiting Disneyland Paris on February 14th to 21st and we'll be buying annual passes. Obviously we get the 20% discount for buying more than 4 passes,  but my question is would we get an extra 10% off on top of that if people sponsored us? Thanks

It's either one or the other, no combo's I'm afraid.
Be sure to get a paper that states you all are in the same address for the family discount.

schmikethomas

isseke

We are visiting DLP from 14-21 February.   If you want to buy an Annual Passport, we can sponsor up to 9 people.

Lizzie235

Hi All - just found this site but haven't read through it all! Just planning a family trip in June 2015 and was going to buy Annual Passes. However, have read that the family must all be the same surname. Well we are all the same family - me/husband/daughter and then elder daughter with her husband and 2 children - so my elder daughter and her husb and my grandchildren have a different surname to me - but we're all the same family and I was planning on buying the tickets all together at the same time. Is there any way round this so that I can still get the discount as I will be buying 6 tickets (youngest grandchild is 2)
Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but there's a lot of pages to scroll through!
Thanks in advance  ;) 

amanda08

Hi Lizzie. I guess you mean the 20% discount for buying 5 passes or more? It's not a problem to have different last names but you do need to prove that you all live at the same address and are family. So maybe copy of electrol role, or somethinge else showing you all living there, then copies of marriage certificates etc

Hope this helps

Lizzie235

Thanks so much for reply however we don't all live at the same address - they're in their house and we're in ours! But we ARE family! I'd give them a ring to check but think it's an overseas number - haven't found an alternative number to ring yet!  :)

DisneyBart

Quote from: Lizzie235 on January 06, 2015, 01:40:05 PM
Thanks so much for reply however we don't all live at the same address - they're in their house and we're in ours! But we ARE family! I'd give them a ring to check but think it's an overseas number - haven't found an alternative number to ring yet!  :)

I'm pretty sure it's only possible when you live at the same address. The promotion is ment for big families with 3 or more kids so they have a 20% reduction.

stifle

Quote from: Lizzie235 on January 06, 2015, 01:40:05 PM
The rules are what they are because ultimately we're all one big family right? Either you need to have the same surname or proof of living together, otherwise unfortunately you'll need to pay the standard price.

lpenny

Hi We will be at the park april 2nd - 6th if anyone would like 10% discount on annual passes we can sponsor upto 15 people

fiyero

I'll be in the park 21-24th Jan if anyone needs sponsoring   :D