Is there an attraction you have never been on?

Started by Dlrpfan, December 14, 2006, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly_Racoon

I'm pretty sure i've done every attraction except Buzz Lightyear Laserblast. Will be going on that when i go  in 3 days time!

miss disney fan

thats my excuss soap, im the bag and coat stand when my son and other family want to go on rides that will make me bad, some i cant even watch like the teacups,  :?

RnRCj

Les Pirouettes, River Keelboats and Autopia (Autopia never seems to be open when I visit :evil:)  :D

Masamune

o.o; As far as I know, I've been on every ride...I've only been on Autopia once though, and everytime we go to DLRP we mean to go on it and we never end up getting in the que!

Riebi

Quote from: "Kt"What's Les Pirouettes? - Am i being silly?! :oops:

"Les Pirouettes" is a very little ferris wheel in Fantasyland.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Samninetysix

Never been on Les Pirouettes, Dumbo, Riverboats, Keelboats - thats possibly it

Patrick

I've been on everything apart from the random ones, Les Pirouettes, Autopia (since I refuse to queue for so long) and Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and river keelboats and obviously the canoes.  Apart from that I have done the whole of the Disneyland Park :D .

DisneyBud

The ones I haven't been on, but really should as everyone raves about them are Phantom Manor and Pirates (I know shoot me now), I really want to do Pirates. Haven't done Peter Pan, Snow White or Pinocchio either.

Japper

Pirates??????? Howw????????  :shock:  :shock:

Samninetysix

Quote from: "DisneyBud"The ones I haven't been on, but really should as everyone raves about them are Phantom Manor and Pirates (I know shoot me now), I really want to do Pirates. Haven't done Peter Pan, Snow White or Pinocchio either.

WHAT!!!!!! - good god, 2 of THE best rides in the park

or are u scared of the dark?????????  :roll:

Masamune

:? In my opinion DisneyBud, you're not missing out on much... :lol: I think I'm the only person on this Forum who's been on both those rides and dislikes both of them. For what they are, the ques are always way too long, and I just don't think they're worth it.

:o And I don't remember ever going on a little ferris wheel, so I guess I've never been on Les Pirouettes either! Is that ride closed down now?

Aaron

Quote from: "Masamune":? In my opinion DisneyBud, you're not missing out on much... :lol: I think I'm the only person on this Forum who's been on both those rides and dislikes both of them. For what they are, the ques are always way too long, and I just don't think they're worth it.

:o And I don't remember ever going on a little ferris wheel, so I guess I've never been on Les Pirouettes either! Is that ride closed down now?

Yes it's closed. You can find it between Les pays des contes fees and It's a Small World.

DisneyBud

Quote from: "Samninetysix"WHAT!!!!!! - good god, 2 of THE best rides in the park

or are u scared of the dark?????????  :roll:

Nope just never had the chance, my friends onyl wanna go on the white knuckle ones, and went on the other two without me :cry: , next time i guess.

Samninetysix

LOL, I still reckon you're scared of the dark :)

DisneyBud

Well  :P  to you! lol