No Halloween next year???

Started by littlemermaid83, November 08, 2011, 03:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkswishes

Is there no MNSSHP this year as its not mentioned in the brochure just the party on 31st October is mentioned?

captain rocket

No there is no MNSSHP this year.

tinkswishes

so halloween really is no longer being celebrated other than some decorations

carrydee38

ya i agree was there this year and it so lacked that special halloweenfeel......

captain rocket

Last year was exceedingly poor compared to pevious years, even MNSSHP and I will not be returning until it gets some of that special atmosphere back.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "captain rocket"Last year was exceedingly poor compared to pevious years, even MNSSHP and I will not be returning until it gets some of that special atmosphere back.

After a lot of thought I'm not sure we will be returning for Halloween either, Christmas seems the way to go at the moment. Seems pointless paying all that money when all there will be is a few decorations and the odd villian meet and greet.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

lubynoo

I know exactly how you feel I have a son who's birthday is in October and doesn't think its his birthday until he's been to DLP and had MNSSHP but without a decent halloween and MNSSHP it will be ruined for him. We went for christmas in 2011 and I can honestly say it was magical the theming was amazing and fantillusion so I think that will be what we do this year too as sad as it is :*(.

tinkswishes

We was going to try Halloween as never been for Halloween but think well stick to christmas again as this is a favourite of ours and we can tie it in with DD birthday again.