Disney Magic on Parade!

Started by Poppy The Monkey, September 24, 2011, 09:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wishuponastar

So is this just going to play on loop? I like it but I hope we get variations for each float.... people will get sick of it otherwise

Glstitch

Quote from: "wishuponastar"So is this just going to play on loop? I like it but I hope we get variations for each float.... people will get sick of it otherwise

Yes it's gonna be on loop but I wouldn't say that people will get sick of it, nobody complained about Dancin' A Cathy Rythm or the Just Like We Dreamed loop...

15MagicalYears

I'd be extremely disappointed in DLP entertainment if they were lazy enough to put it on repeat - especially after the amazing soundtrack the Once Upon a Dream Parade was treated to.

wishuponastar

Quote from: "Glstitch"
Quote from: "wishuponastar"So is this just going to play on loop? I like it but I hope we get variations for each float.... people will get sick of it otherwise

Yes it's gonna be on loop but I wouldn't say that people will get sick of it, nobody complained about Dancin' A Cathy Rythm or the Just Like We Dreamed loop...

I think if they went back to how it was with Dancin', people would be disappointed. Parades & their soundtracks have come a long way since the Wonderful World of Disney Parade. I know they did it for a short time with OUADP, and I would say peopel coped with it.

Yes it's a good song, but looping it will grate people eventually. Doing it in a Soundsational style, with the main chorus the same then medleys of the floats' films would work better in my opinion

Lorum

Where the French "creatives" (creatives.. lol) are, the silly things are born.

That DLP division is the most absurd department I've ever seen. The most incompetent team in Disney history. Send those good-for-nothing guys to Astérix Park or Port Aventura, to "create" (to create.. lol) stupid, childish shows.

No matter how many lines have their curriculum. It's an European inferiority complex to give jobs just for those who can show a large academic record. But read something about how Steve Davison began, or Guy Laliberté (Cirque du Soleil). I'm sure there is more creative talent here in this forum than in the entire DLP Entertainment division.

Those guys don't have any feeling about Disney legend. Those guys don't know anything about show designing. They're simply destroying Disney savoir-faire.

This is not a funfair! It's a Disney theme park, the world's biggest entertainment company. Shame on you!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

15MagicalYears

Though slightly dramatic, I couldn't agree with you more Lorum. I'm fed up with the pathetic shows put out by DLP's Entertainment department year after year, when other Disney Resorts around the world have world class entertainment. Do we even have any other Entertainment options this season other than Tarzan Encounter?

Lorum

It's sad, but true.

dreamdisney

Photo: stitch59000

littlemermaid83

Is slightly worried what the parade floats will look like after seeing the new 20th Celebration train!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

15MagicalYears

I can imagine the finale float looking horrendous now with splats of pink and purple everywhere, only time will tell.

Josh

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Is slightly worried what the parade floats will look like after seeing the new 20th Celebration train!
Thankfully, the parade floats are being designed by the imagineers, instead.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Lorum

The Magic On Parade has officially started at Disneyland Park and is been presented right now!

InsideDLParis

littlemermaid83

Tinkerbell and Duffy also feature in the parade.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

photo: Characters photo blog

Columbiad

Hmm... it's very Crush's Coaster isn't it? ;)