20th Anniversary (1st April 2012 - March 2013)

Started by JelleP, May 09, 2011, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Even though there's a total lack of new rides, I'm quite excited about the 20th Anniversary, particularly the Dreams show, looks like it could be quite something! Do we know yet if it will be on daily, or if it will be like the fireworks only during the summer season?

peter

It's on at least April-september

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "never2old"Even though there's a total lack of new rides, I'm quite excited about the 20th Anniversary, particularly the Dreams show, looks like it could be quite something! Do we know yet if it will be on daily, or if it will be like the fireworks only during the summer season?

It will be on every day throughout the 20th, the longer hours are from April -September.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Adam

Having had a look through the new brochure online, I can't find a reference to Princess Pavilion. I would have thought that this would be one of the new features for next year.

Am I missing it somewhere in the brochure?

peter

I don't think it's a big enough addition to be celebrated over 2 years

Filip

The longer hours are only from April till September because the new nighttime  show needs to be presented after dark. From october it is getting dark pretty early to present the show without the need to make longer opening hours.

The only thing i am thinking about is.- Is there no fireworks show this summer? It doesnt say so in the brochure. Does it mean there will be only the new nighttime show Dreams?

Is fantillusion presented only in the summer or also all year long?

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Filip"The longer hours are only from April till September because the new nighttime  show needs to be presented after dark. From october it is getting dark pretty early to present the show without the need to make longer opening hours.

The only thing i am thinking about is.- Is there no fireworks show this summer? It doesnt say so in the brochure. Does it mean there will be only the new nighttime show Dreams?

Is fantillusion presented only in the summer or also all year long?

I'm thinking they have decided it is just going to be on during the Summer, probably to keep down electrical costs lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

stitch<3

hi guy's :)

i do really think it is a shame that there is no new ride going into the disneyland park itself :( as they could do with a new one last ride to go in must have buzz lightyear :P
ohh well what can we do maybe for the 25th of the 30th :)
lets hope for the best .... dont get me wrong i love the way disney is at the moment though :D

Lotso love
Have a magical Day!!!

Josh

Quote from: "Filip"The only thing i am thinking about is.- Is there no fireworks show this summer? It doesnt say so in the brochure. Does it mean there will be only the new nighttime show Dreams?
It looks as though Dreams is sort-of replacing the fireworks. We'll have to see how it goes. Fireworks may be even included in it.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

BadKid

Hello, I'm new to this board.

I am going on a trip to DLP in April 2012 with my college class. Is there anything new happening for the 20th anniversary?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

peter

welcome

there's going to be:
 the new nighttime show, dreams
main street celebrates, nothing is known about it
and a new parade

also, they might have the new mickey mouse meet n greet, but that might be a later in the season one

BadKid

Quote from: "peter"welcome

there's going to be:
 the new nighttime show, dreams
main street celebrates, nothing is known about it
and a new parade

also, they might have the new mickey mouse meet n greet, but that might be a later in the season one

Thank you:)

Ah right! I've heard rumours that there was gonna be a new parade. Main Street Celebrates? Sounds like they'll decorate Main Street and add more things. A nighttime show, is that like fireworks?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Josh

Quote from: "BadKid"A nighttime show, is that like fireworks?
It's like World of Colour, with fountains and projections on the castle.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

BadKid

Quote from: "Meph"It's like World of Colour, with fountains and projections on the castle.

Oh right :)
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

mdw

We are going may 2013, is it likely to all still be on? X