Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyG83

I have a question, as a guest who was at the park last summer, I am familiar with the idea of having the parade before Disney Dreams but I know that this parade no longer exists.

Summer park hours means the park doesn't close until 11.
What time are rides likely to close then? Will it be later as there will be no parade? or will it be the same as last summer?
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

captain rocket

i presume you refer to Fantillusion, Disney magic on parade is still very much on every day! The rides generally close when the park closes although Fantasyland closes up to two hours before Dreams as they have to prepare the area for the fireworks etc.

DisneyG83

Quote from: "captain rocket"i presume you refer to Fantillusion, Disney magic on parade is still very much on every day! The rides generally close when the park closes although Fantasyland closes up to two hours before Dreams as they have to prepare the area for the fireworks etc.

That's the parade I meant, yes! Sorry, the name escaped me!

Okie dokie, thanks :D
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

amanda08

For any one who may not have seen - Disney Dreams is now confirmed to be on nightly till september 2014 :-))

esmeralda

Dreams till september 2014 is great news!! I'm also looking forward to buy the cd!!
When will the "Light' Ears" have its premiere? Does anyone know?
Julia

esmeralda

Quote from: "esmeralda"Dreams till september 2014 is great news!! I'm also looking forward to buy the cd!!
So the premiere was yesterday :D  Unfortunately not many people bought the Mickey ears. I thinks that a big shame!
I really hope they will become more famous by the time!!!
Julia

aircanman

Quote from: "esmeralda"
Quote from: "esmeralda"Dreams till september 2014 is great news!! I'm also looking forward to buy the cd!!
So the premiere was yesterday :D  Unfortunately not many people bought the Mickey ears. I thinks that a big shame!

When we were there last week the ears had stickers on them saying they will not be interactive with Disney Dreams until July.

esmeralda

Quote from: "aircanman"
Quote from: "esmeralda"

When we were there last week the ears had stickers on them saying they will not be interactive with Disney Dreams until July.

Ok! That's interesting to hear! I cross my fingers, i really hope it'll be very popular!
Julia

Bigkidatheart

New on the forum so not sure if I've missed it but what's the story with the interactive ears? We're headed there July 18th to 20th.

esmeralda

Quote from: "Bigkidatheart"New on the forum so not sure if I've missed it but what's the story with the interactive ears? We're headed there July 18th to 20th.

Watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-SmTdmwsk
Julia

never2old

I just saw in the DLP winter brochure that they say Dreams will be on "on certain dates"  :(  (at least that's what they say in the Frenchversion!)

Fingers crossed that "on certain dates" turn out to be every day... But I get the feeling that if they meant daily, they would have said so...

esmeralda

Anyone as excited as i am to the official premiere of the Light' Ears??
I would like to when it's going to happen!!
Julia

Bigkidatheart

Thanks for the link Esmeralda. I'll see what I can find out when I'm there July 18th to 20th. Really excited to see Disney Dreams for the first time.

esmeralda

Quote from: "Bigkidatheart"Thanks for the link Esmeralda. I'll see what I can find out when I'm there July 18th to 20th. Really excited to see Disney Dreams for the first time.

You're welcome :)  I don't understand there's no information when the ears will be launched!
Have a great time at Dlp, you will LOVE Dreams!!!
Julia

ulak

Hello , how it looks at this days with Light Ears? Many of visitors have this? How it looks with a little bit of this? How popular? Any good new video with this...? You know what i mean... Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]