Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

Quote from: "Kristof"Here's a couple of photos of the new Disney Dreams scenes. I'll post some photos of the light ears in action later.

More on Photos Magiques here.

Amazing pictures.

Anthony

Here's my full video of the updated Disney Dreams!, complete with The Lion King, Brave and Disney Light'Ears. Thanks to Kristof for the tripod! ;)

[youtube:tiwuhc6j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8jNIv1n8_s[/youtube:tiwuhc6j]
Despite being a big Jungle Book fan, I love the new scenes. Certainly more spectacular and brilliant the keep the show fresh and exciting into its second year. I hope they continue this trend and maintain the quality (if anything, these two new scenes are better quality than the "originals")

Anthony

And here's a complete video of the informal Disney Light'Ears preview on 23rd March with Marianne Sharpe and David Sultan from Disneyland Paris merchandise introducing the ears and explaining all about how they work and how they were developed:

[youtube:x7545rzd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA5pPJt5qhU[/youtube:x7545rzd]
Thanks to all those involved for organising such an interesting meeting - this is well worth watching!

Festival Disney

Must've had you all crammed in to have that much sound disturbance from people's mobile phones  :lol:
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Lorum

Source: Vasile Sirli Facebook Fan Page

Coming Summer 2013 in DLP's boutiques
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

mdw

Are the CMs still keeping the flower beds int the middle of central plaza free? Is this the best place to stand with a 3 & 5 yr old? It's going to on at 10:30 when we go. Not sure how they will cope with it being that late!

Festival Disney

Wow! An official full length video!! I'm shocked!  :o
[youtube:2m9pa46s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLplrEry5q0[/youtube:2m9pa46s]
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

DLRP Roundup!

I like their videos with multiple angles, however its not one taping that :P

The light ears look fantastic.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

CafeFantasia

Here's my little contribution to all the Disney Dreams! videos out there. What's unique about it? Nothing at all  :D

[youtube:mjj5jyz1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFM4C1c8dA[/youtube:mjj5jyz1]

julesk

Quote from: "mdw"Are the CMs still keeping the flower beds int the middle of central plaza free? Is this the best place to stand with a 3 & 5 yr old? It's going to on at 10:30 when we go. Not sure how they will cope with it being that late!

Sorry, can I repeat this question? Where is the best place to stand with a 5 year old, who will no doubt be really tired out at 11pm show but she is determined  [-o<  . Thanks

Mr D Duck

Hey all.

I'm visiting in July and this will be my first trip while Dreams is in operation. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what areas of the park/attractions are closed and how long they are closed before dreams. Being July, Dreams is likely to be at 11pm.
The reason I ask is that I was planning on using the time between 10 and 11pm to visit attractions such as Pirates, Indiana, Small World, Pinocchio and Snow White which are likely to have shorter queues at this late hour. Thanks in advance.
D.

DLRP Roundup!

Fantasyland was shutting at 5:30pm when Dreams was at 7pm in November, as was

However you could still get to Pirates, so anything from there round Adventureland, Frontierland, Discoveryland, are all still open and accessible.

Big Thunder was a walk on before Dreams too.
The Roundup

DLRP Roundup!

Fantasyland was shutting at 5:30pm when Dreams was at 7pm in November, as was

However you could still get to Pirates, so anything from there round Adventureland, Frontierland, Discoveryland, are all still open and accessible.

Big Thunder was a walk on before Dreams too.
The Roundup

ulak

Hello, what a date for very first use Mickey Ears for Dreams? Any chance for Juny?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Simba 27

Quote from: "Lorum"
Source: Vasile Sirli Facebook Fan Page

Coming Summer 2013 in DLP's boutiques

Any news about when it will be available in the stores of the parks?

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006