Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

The light up ears are 20euros per pair and are rumoured to be on sale now.

15MagicalYears

Disney Light'Ears won't be on sale until June.

ilovedisneylandparis

What do you guys think of the new Light Ears?

I'm in two minds - part of me thinks they look lovely and like a welcome addition to the show. But another part of me thinks they might just distract me from what's going on in Dreams itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WLnmTVt ... r_embedded

When I watch that video from behind the crowd rather than IN the crowd, there's almost something creepy about it and I can't put my finger on quite what it is. Looks a bit robotic almost, but I suppose the whole point is that they light up and flash at the same time.

But still - I'm going in June so will hopefully be able to see them then and make a more informed decision :)

captain rocket

According to the dedicated to DLP website, they have a report that the ears are already on sale!
Personally, I am neutral about them, I may enjoy seeing them on other people, but DLRP are not going to ease 20 euros out of my wallet for a pair!

ed-uk

I like the light Ears as part of the show and I would consider buying a pair at 20 euros for fun. However the effect only works in the audience  if enough people decide to do the same. By the time of my next visit I should be able to better tell if the Light Ears are a flop or not.
Ed & David

Epcot_Boy

Unfortunately I'm going to be quite selfish about it :(  I look forward to seeing the effect in realtime so to speak, but I will not be up for forking out the 20 euros.  :P

David

ulak

Light Ears for  June are definitive? not before? sure?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

RQCFilms

The Light'Ears will be sold this July 2013, not June. And the Light'Ears is not sold yet. Light'Ears were shown yesterday for people who were in the park watching Dreams. They get to keep after. Although they get to keep it, it's not being sold till July 2013.
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

Labyrinth

I love the new lion king scenes  :thumbs:
Can't wait to see it in person
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

Robert97

Yay a video of the full Dreams show that works in the UK due to no copyright with the music.

Robert97

Yay a video of the full Dreams show that works in the UK due to no copyright with the music.

Thanks Pascal

[youtube:1084eh6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf9Z39L68KM[/youtube:1084eh6y]

Video from http://www.youtube.com/user/TWDCParksRe ... ture=watch

[youtube:1084eh6y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87RrN0th3fM[/youtube:1084eh6y]

Aurora1

I kind of liked the effect it made with the light ears! I`m not sure if I would pay 20 Euros. Since we go in october, I hope the show will still be running on certain days (fingers crossed!!) =D>
Aurora1

mikec

I am a little disappointed that they are not launching the Light'Ears at the same time as they are the new segments in Dreams. Maybe they ate concerned that there will not be enough demand for them until the peak tourist season hits. I was really wanting to pick some up before we leave Paris in July. Hopefully I'll get a chance as I think they are great and really add to the experience of being 'in' the show.

Kristof

Here's a couple of photos of the new Disney Dreams scenes. I'll post some photos of the light ears in action later.

More on Photos Magiques here.

Ravenseye

Hmmm im not sure how I feel about Light Ears   :?:  It would seem to me that despite the huge spectacle of Dreams taking place before me...the lit heads of many people around me will be a DISTRACTION! I'd be interested to read others' experience of this. [/b]
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...