Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scissorsboi

I appreciate that the fountains are one of the key selling points for the show, but even without them on that photo looks stunning! It still looks much better than anything we've had before!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

dlpfan1992

Well it's lasted such a long time without a major fault.  :thumbs:

Robert97

From @DlrpExpress  

Le manque des effets d'eau sur Disney Dreams! de Mardi serait dû à l'explosion des canalisations sur le chantier de Ratatouille. #Rumeur

Translated

The lack of effects of water on the Disney Dreams! Tuesday to be due to the explosion of pipelines on the site of Ratatouille.

Marni71

Wow. Any reports if it is fixed yet?
WDW 79,81,82,87,90,93,01,07,08,09x2,10,11
DLP 02,05,08,12
DL 10

My FREE park video edits //http://martinsvids.net

disneymagique

I just read this story:

//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13847

Could it be that there will be a special Halloween version of Disney Dreams?
Or are they talking about the current scenes that are already in the show?
Watch my Disney videos at: www.youtube.com/disneymagique

ulak

Hi, I have a question that's already taken place many times. I still do not know her exact answer ...

Which is the best place to track "Dreams" and Fantilusion "without changing seats?
How to avoid growing children and fathers back to crawling after the flower beds? Any tip on this place?

I saw "Dreams" on my last trip to DLP, but still do not know the right place. Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

ed-uk

The best place we found was on Central Plaza ( Caseys Corner side ) by the roped off area for wheelchair users. We stood behind the railings next to a lamppost by the flower bed. The Cm that night was very good at keeping people of the flower bed so as not to block their view. We also found it quite a good place to view Fantillusions from, not front row seats and we couldn't see the dancers.  For us,  trying to find the best place to watch Dreams from  was the  priority,  we have seen Fantillusion many times before, and  anyway it was far too crowded for us to move and change seats.  Depending on how busy the park is and how long  you are prepared to wait,  if  you get to the front of Central Plaza and stand in front of the castle,, you will get good seats for the parade and Dreams, with no one  to block your view.
Ed & David

RQCFilms

An Amazing RCT3 Disney Dreams! Recreation By Superfilou74
[youtube:chiqbnnq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs13ByxZxD4[/youtube:chiqbnnq]
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

debbieharry

Quote from: "ulak"Hi, I have a question that's already taken place many times. I still do not know her exact answer ...

Which is the best place to track "Dreams" and Fantilusion "without changing seats?
How to avoid growing children and fathers back to crawling after the flower beds? Any tip on this place?

I saw "Dreams" on my last trip to DLP, but still do not know the right place. Thank you!

we just got back and we sat on the old water fountains right in the center facing the castle we got there at 8pm and just people watched as we felt sick all day then when fantilusion started we stood on them perfect spot as you can then sit and wait for dreames and stand up again best place for filming as well ( stopped some people from going in flower beds as they moved when we stood up)

Richardio123

Well i am new on here but I have been following disney dreams for a very long time and i wanted to post this video i found on youtube:
From the castle club lounge in the Disneyland Hotel
[youtube:3uj3jp0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVjryEZkg3s[/youtube:3uj3jp0h]

Its a very good view of disney dreams

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "debbieharry"
Quote from: "ulak"Hi, I have a question that's already taken place many times. I still do not know her exact answer ...

we just got back and we sat on the old water fountains right in the center facing the castle we got there at 8pm and just people watched as we felt sick all day then when fantilusion started we stood on them perfect spot as you can then sit and wait for dreames and stand up again best place for filming as well ( stopped some people from going in flower beds as they moved when we stood up)

Now just to be sure - did you stand ON the old water fountains?
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

ed-uk

Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "debbieharry"

I got the impression they stood on the old water fountains. I'm glad I wasn't standing behind them.
Ed & David

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "ed-uk"
Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "debbieharry"we just got back and we sat on the old water fountains right in the center facing the castle we got there at 8pm and just people watched as we felt sick all day then when fantilusion started we stood on them perfect spot as you can then sit and wait for dreames and stand up again best place for filming as well ( stopped some people from going in flower beds as they moved when we stood up)

I got the impression they stood on the old water fountains. I'm glad I wasn't standing behind them.

That was my fear too - without being too harsh that is not very considerate of the people standing "behind" that spot... And it is just as bad as standing in the flowerbeds...
/Nicolai

ed-uk

I don't think your're being harsh, somebody should of told them to get down.  Everybody wants to see the show and film, including  people standing behind. Maybe they should remove the old water fountains if they're no longer needed,  they weren't designed as viewing platforms.
Ed & David

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "ed-uk"I don't think your're being harsh, somebody should of told them to get dowm. Everybody wants to see the show and film, including  people standing behind. Maybe they should remove the old water fountains if they're no longer needed,  they weren't designed as viewing platforms.

They certainly weren't and I for one know how it can ruin a perfectly good spot.. I stood in a perfect spot for two hours - my camera was all ready on my tripod and then when Dreams started BOOM: the perfect view wasn't as perfect any more because people stood on the water fountains and flowerbeds.

Removing the water fountains would be easy and would make Central Plaza even better looking and of course prevent people from standing on them. Also I think they should use the costs to have one guest flow CM assigned each of the four flower beds each night to prevent people from trashing the flower beds (mainly) and ruining people's view (secondly).
/Nicolai