Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RQCFilms

[youtube:2iat0hj9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3nWqSStMM[/youtube:2iat0hj9]They changed the fireworks at the part when Peter Pan's Shadow Waves At The Finale
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

esmeralda

Will Dreams be running next year too? Would be a shame if it's only running this year! I loved it, watched it every night during my trip in July!!!
Julia

Robert97

Disney Paris just Tweeted on @Disney_ParisEN  "Once again tonight, Disney Dreams! will delight our guests in #Disneyland Park. Just for you, here is the promo poster!"

Could this mean tonight it's possible we see a new scene with Alice In Wonderland?

ulak

I see this poster in front of Disneyland Hotel on my last trip trip last week. Disney Dreams was the same. Maybe today...
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

DisneyFanB

Alice has always appeared in the show at the end as a cameo , similar to the shot used here.

captain rocket

Here's the poster outside the main entrance to Disneyland park last Thursday.

esmeralda

Great to see some advertising. During my trip in july i talked to a german couple that even didn't know(!!!) there's a firework in the evening apart from that they never heard of Dreams!!
I know that's embarassing ;-) and great connection to a known topic "where are the germans??". We need more advertising here- but that's off topic now..
I ilke this poster a lot!!!
Julia

Columbiad

Seems they might have listened to Anthony when they decided to use actual pictures from the show. Compare with an idea he had a few pages back for a poster:

https://p.twimg.com/AwVlQWmCMAA5LDw.jpg:large

DLRP Roundup!

Glad to see they're still pushing it :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Robert97

Today seems pretty busy people waiting for Disney Dreams on the flowerbeds.

Source: Dlrp Express Facebook Page.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Robert97"Today seems pretty busy people waiting for Disney Dreams on the flowerbeds.

Source: Dlrp Express Facebook Page.

This flower bed lark really frustrates me :x  What kind of fool believes it's ok to jump over a fence and trample all over the grass and worse, flower beds. Unfortunately it has now spread beyond just watching 'Dreams' because now it seems to be happening all over the park and at all times of the day (and night).
When I was there a couple of weeks ago people had climbed over the fences in several locations and were having picnics, some had even laid out table cloths to place their food on.........just incredible :evil:
Surely DLP has got to do something about this, otherwise the beautiful fauna of the park will be a thing of the past :cry:
Does DLP really want to become just another Theme Park, of does it want to protect the beauty that seperates it from other attractions throughout Europe?

David

Robert97

Source: Dlrp Express  Woahh talk about being busy earlier.

[Direct/Live] Depuis plus d'une heure, la pelouse sur Central Plaza est devenu pire qu'avant. (Photo: Alexis)
[Direct/Live] For more than an hour, the lawn on Central Plaza became worse than before. (Photo: Alexis) (Translated by Bing)

Festival Disney

:x
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Columbiad

What might help, is if DLP eradicate the grass areas of the planters - maybe if it was completely flowerbed and shrubbery, guests would the less inclined to recline on the lawn.

I realise it's the guests fault - but along with cast members ushering guests out of there, it might be another option for them to consider.

Robert97

News just in from Dlrp Express:

Disney Dreams est joué sans les feux d'artifices en raison d'un vent trop fort.
Disney Dreams is played without the Fireworks due to a wind too strong. (Translated by Bing)

It will be interesting to see a video of the final without fireworks.

A photo of the show without Fireworks thanks DLRP Express.