Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RQCFilms

I know. The aerial shots are really good. Why can't they put the whole video on their youtube channel. That would be awesome to see.
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

Thaliel

People sitting or standing where they shouldn't be is not just a dlp öproblem. I just watched the water shows in the Autostadt, and even though people are allowed to sit on the grassy hills, they could not be reasonable enlugh not to trample pver the flowers or sit on the speakers' power supply
<-Plz click

Lorum

I've uploaded the pre-show announcement of Disney Dreams!

[youtube:2kh9jho6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZrk6hGsf0[/youtube:2kh9jho6]
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Twinkleybelle

Hi I am going in October for the first time and just wondered how long before it starts we should get a spot? Will it be less busy in October? Also does anyone have any tips as to the best place to stand/sit to see it all? :D

Thanks x

Lorum

It depends on the day.

To get the best place, you should arrive at Central Plaza at least 45 minutes or one hour before the show starts. That best place also depends on how you want to experience Disney Dreams! If you want to see the entire show area, you could stand near the control booth. If you want to feel the fire you could sit in the front.

However, I think you could get a good place arriving 30 minutes before the beginning.

Katy35255

I watched Dreams in May and we arrived 1 and a half hours before the show start. I have to say we had an amazing view and we were by no means right at the front, but I imagine it would be a bit quieter in October as it was manic back in May. I would say judge it on the day, see how quickly the crowds build up from about 90 mins to an hour before. It is an amazing show though, well worth the wait!!
[size=150]Katy[/size]
[size=85]Hotel Santa Fe 1998
Sequoia Lodge 1999
Disneyland Hotel 2006
Newport Bay Club 2006
Hotel New York 2012
[/size]

Lorum

Is there anyone here from the Netherlands ? Someone who speaks Dutch? I would like to know what exactly the dutch announcer is saying in the video I posted a few days ago. It's above. Write it in Dutch!

Please! Thank you :).

DutchBrit

Here it is:

"Dames en heren, jongens and meisjes, Over een paar minuten nemen wij jullie mee op een onvergetelijke reis door de betoverende wereld van Disney Dreams. Bedankt voor jullie aandacht. "

Which means:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, in a few minutes we will take you on an unforgettable journey through the enchanting world of Disney Dreams. Thank you for your attention."

Lorum

Wow! Love it!  =D>

I don't know why, but since this new announcer began to record the Dutch announcements, I'm getting more interested in Dutch. I like this language so much. It sounds melodic. :-"

Thanks, DutchBrit! :) Is it common for you hear "Bedankt voor jullie aandacht" at the end of an announcement? Because in other languages, we simply say "Gracias", "Thank you", "Merci". Does it sound like a Disney film or a Disney-style announcement?

DutchBrit

Quote from: "Lorum"Wow! Love it!  =D>

I don't know why, but since this new announcer began to record the Dutch announcements, I'm getting more interested in Dutch. I like this language so much. It sounds melodic. :-"

Thanks, DutchBrit! :) Is it common for you hear "Bedankt voor jullie aandacht" at the end of an announcement? Because in other languages, we simply say "Gracias", "Thank you", "Merci". Does it sound like a Disney film or a Disney-style announcement?

Yes, very common. Just one of those set phrases that you get in any language, like "pleased to meet you" or "I beg your pardon" etc. Whoever does it has  a nice, clear, friendly voice which is what you need in an announcer!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Robert97"Source: Dlrp Express  Woahh talk about being busy earlier.

[Direct/Live] Depuis plus d'une heure, la pelouse sur Central Plaza est devenu pire qu'avant. (Photo: Alexis)
[Direct/Live] For more than an hour, the lawn on Central Plaza became worse than before. (Photo: Alexis) (Translated by Bing)

Just seeing this photo makes me angry!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

HayHay

when i was there a couple of days ago people were sitting on the grass. I was amazed at everyone sitting down in Central Plaza tho! Didnt know they did that! We decided to go to Central Plaza the second time to watch it, because the first time we couldnt see very well standing around Caseys Corner. So the second time we thought we need to be closer and sat down in Central Plaza just to wait for it to start. Closer to the start time a couple of people right up the front stood up and all around you heard in different languages 'sit down'.  I really didnt know that people remained on the floor and was so glad they did! such an amazing view from there!

Lorum

Europe has become quite vulgar.

disneymagique

I was there agian last weekend. Waiting for two hours for a good pot overlooking the grass so nobody would be in front of me... then directly after the Fantillusion parade people where storming from all direction on to the grass. And not to sit down, but standing and even with children on the shoulders   :x

And no time for me to move the tripod with the camera....  I got some great pictures, but all with big heads on it   :cry:

I do not understand why the castmembers are not doing anything about this. When the Cental Plaza stage was there, the castmembers where always guarding the grass and surroundings. But now it's not important for them anymore. As long the guests keep coming in the park, they are fine with everything now.

The rude people take the fun out of Disneyland  :cry:
Watch my Disney videos at: www.youtube.com/disneymagique

littlemermaid83

I don't know why a CM cannot stand in the grassy areas to keep people out.  All I can think off is that they don't have the staff.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!