4 nights or 5nights is the question??

Started by Rebecca08, September 09, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca08

Hi, I'm thinking of booking for next March using the two nights two days free offer. But I'm wanting to stay and pay for the extra night, but is it worth it do you think? Will  4 nights 5 days be enough to do everything attraction wise without being rushed of our feet! It will be me and my bf staying at the Santa fe. Please help me with your thoughts. x

glenn

Very hard,I normally go 4 nights but it never seems long enough,went for 5 nights twice, once couldn't wait to go home,the other time wished I could of stayed longer.

Zee79

We've done 2n/3d, 3n/4d, 4n/5 and 9n/10d (stayed off-site for this one) we still ran out of time or had enough time to return to the hotel & relax. It depends on your plans, eating times etc. On average we do 4n/5d. If you don't mind doing single rider then you can cut down wait times on certain rides with that.

claire2281

We stayed 4nights/5days at the start of July and felt it was plenty of time to do what we wanted.

Depends how much is on in March and how busy the time you're going is. We managed to see all the summer and 25th shows and go on all the rides we wanted without feeling like we'd missed anything out.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

2bigkids2weekids

It maybe depends what dates in March, if it is half-term when kids are off school and it is busier the queuing times will be longer. Also weekends busier than weekdays. We managed to do nearly every ride in both parks last December on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (leaving in the afternoon) and that was with two small kids in tow, because the queue times were almost non-existent (max was about 20 minutes). And we took plenty of rest stops and watched as many parades as possible. So I'd have thought make the most of the deal and do the 4 nights, but that's just me ☺️
Hotel New York - December 2016
Booked for Santa Fe - December 2017

mackemlad79

Quote from: Rebecca08 on September 09, 2017, 02:38:55 PM
Hi, I'm thinking of booking for next March using the two nights two days free offer. But I'm wanting to stay and pay for the extra night, but is it worth it do you think? Will  4 nights 5 days be enough to do everything attraction wise without being rushed of our feet! It will be me and my bf staying at the Santa fe. Please help me with your thoughts. x

I'd say 4 nights is fine for a couple. We took our 3 kids for 5 nights and were quite lazy by only getting in the parks for 10am but still got around 80% of the stuff we wanted to do done.

We stayed in the Santa Fe too btw

Nicola

We do 4 nights/ 5 days. if you get a late departure its great you can get loads done. I would love to go longer and fit in a trip to Paris. We have 3 children go premier full board  so we do it all and eat sat down twice a day and don't feel rushed with the exception of the last day, as we let the kids write like a bucket list for each trip and we rush about re doing our best bits one last time. I think 4 is plenty if it's your first trip you might miss stuff but you will just be so in love wit what you do, do. If it's a subsequent trip you tend to find you filter bits that your not bothered by etc..
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

samuelvictor

We've been on 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9 day trips - just came back from a 2 day and we got plenty done in just 2 days because we all know our favourite things to do and we just prioritised those. However, if you are literally trying to see every show and ride every ride, 5 days does seem about right.

4 nights 5 days is enough to get everything done if you are quick and use your whole day from magic hours through closing. This is a fun way to do it, but tiring! The extra day would let you be more relaxed about it. Of course, this is assuming that you literally want to do everything. If you have young kids who can't o rollercoasters for example, then you'll have mroe time anyway :)

BUT bare in mind that weekends are a lot busier, so more queuing, so it depends which your 5 days are. If payiong for 1 night extra meant monday-friday, yes it might be worth it. If its Saturday or Sunday as your extra day, probably not!

aj2703

4 nights should be easy to do everything. To be honest when we go 4 nights one of those days is spent in Paris doing the Tower and Louvre on top of everything.