New Walt Disney Studios Map

Started by Japper, March 17, 2007, 10:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Quote from: "Maarten"I'm not that stupid.

Ok Sorry!   #-o

Poppy The Monkey

Thanks for posting this Japper.

Glad to hear it is work in progress.

Maarten

Quote from: "Japper"
Quote from: "Maarten"I'm not that stupid.

Ok Sorry!   #-o

I'm sorry. That sounded a bit rude I think.  :wink:

Whoknew?

Ok, the final map huh?

But what about the new area names? at least toon studio is still animation courtyard on the released map, that's bit confusing since mickey stands on a podium with "toon studio" on it, i think it isn't the final anyway. remember the first official map of the wds back in 2002. neither La taresse nor les cascaduer were on it. They will update the map for june 2007, i'm sure (i hope   :oops: )

Maarten

Quote from: "Whoknew?"But what about the new area names? at least toon studio is still animation courtyard on the released map, that's bit confusing since mickey stands on a podium with "toon studio" on it, i think it isn't the final anyway.

I read somewhere that the new Toon Studio name won't be used until June when the new attractions will open.

Poppy The Monkey

Not sure if its been mentioned, but the new WDS map has been released showing Toon Studios, TOT and the Hollywood Place making.

Its' causing quite a bit of confusing with guest too, wondering why they can't get to Crush's Coaster even though it clearly says "Opens June"

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Its' causing quite a bit of confusing with guest too, wondering why they can't get to Crush's Coaster even though it clearly says "Opens June"
:lol:

It's a great idea really though, even if they used the unfinished map - not just to show all the new anniversary guests what to return for but also as a "Sorry for ruining the park, but look how cool it's gonna be!". :wink:

Raptor1982 posted scans here: http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... AyZazMzoaP

Kristof

Yeah here it is:

Source

RnRCj

Toon Studios looks great but Tower of Terror doesn't look right :?

shell_ely

looks great  :stitch:

no mention of the stitch encounter hope it is still going to happen ? :stitch_bounce: