Shareholders Meeting Feb 11 2009

Started by phantom247, December 24, 2008, 12:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elwell2009

I did expect there to be something already said if anything major would have been said.

thanks anyway for the quick reply

Anthony

No surprise about Toy Story Playland. As has been said elsewhere many times, they almost never announce new attractions to shareholders first.

Apparently there was a short HSM presentation(?), introduction of MMP, something very vague about hotel and DV expansion, nature villages "waiting to see" about the economy, then the usual questions about why Salon Mickey doesn't have a particular type of croissant anymore.

Do none of the shareholders think to ask why Alice's Curious Labyrinth still looks worse than my local park, why the huge Studio 1 has been covered up for a non-existant refurbishment or why their website is so awful?

Willow

Do the majority of Shareholders care about things which don't directly affect the share price though?

As long as the resort is getting record number in they won't care about little worn out attractions.

Riebi

Quote from: "RnRCj"Apparently nothing was said that we didn't know before and Toy Story Playland wasn't mentioned at all.

:lol:  Isn´t that the same as every year?  :lol:

The whole forum is waiting for some NEW SHINY informations and then: Nothing  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

In the description of TSPL by meeko over at DLP.info, he said that he was allowed to post pictures from the 11th Feb onwards.

Wonder what happend to that... :roll:

QuoteRemember the last time I wrote? Had some inofficial mixup of sources, but today I try to show you how the WDS will look for New Years Eve 2009. Sorry I can't show pictures or plans (I am not allowed before 11th February) but they exist in the Imagineering Files of Disney's Intranet.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"In the description of TSPL by meeko over at DLP.info, he said that he was allowed to post pictures from the 11th Feb onwards.

Wonder what happend to that... :roll:

QuoteRemember the last time I wrote? Had some inofficial mixup of sources, but today I try to show you how the WDS will look for New Years Eve 2009. Sorry I can't show pictures or plans (I am not allowed before 11th February) but they exist in the Imagineering Files of Disney's Intranet.

Hmm... good point, very good point in fact! I wonder what did happen to that. Well I suppose we can't believe everything we read :roll:  :wink: