Shareholders Meeting Feb 11 2009

Started by phantom247, December 24, 2008, 12:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom247

Intresting little bit of information on Page 12 of 159 of the reference document about third party hotels there has been rumors about a Hilton Hotel to be built between the Magic Circus Hotel (Formally Holiday Inn) and the Dream Castle Hotel for a few years.

Hotel Capacity Developments

A number of projects have been completed or are in various stages of process with third party international hotel developers/tour operators for the creation of additional hotels and vacation units.   These Projects have or will be constructed, owned and operated by third parties on land purchased from the group or leased from the group under long term ground leases.  In addition, the group has and may earn further design fees and other development service fees related to these transactions

dagobert

Another third party hotel?? When will Disney build a new hotel? Never??
Didn't the Disney Hotels reach capacity during the last two years? How will they continue to grow when there are not investing in new hotels. Euro Disney SCA will never earn more money from the hotels, except the prices of the rooms will rise.

If Disney doesn't want to build a new hotel, they should at least renovate the existing hotels.

netzilexi

Hi folks,

I just booked my trip to DLRP for 10th to 12th of february to join the shareholder meeting on 11th. As I will travel alone this time, I wonder if any other Disney-maniacs like me are also traveling alone to the shareholder meeting. Maybe somebody wants to join me walking through the parks and riding the new attractions.

Feel free to contact me here or via personal message.

Alex

Willow

I'd like to go but getting time off Uni and the money to go would be too much.

I'm looking forward to going to one in the future.

never2old

Don't think I'll be going, we're off on holidays the weekend after and cannot really take any additional time off work  :(

Did you guys get any email or something about the meeting? I saw it in their website, but I haven't been notified yet, I thought I saw something about members of the shareholders club receiving the information directly from DLRP.

netzilexi

Quote from: "never2old"Did you guys get any email or something about the meeting? I saw it in their website, but I haven't been notified yet, I thought I saw something about members of the shareholders club receiving the information directly from DLRP.

First time I read about it was here in the forum, than I saw it in the financial calendar on the companys website. Until now I did not get any information or invitation directly.

Meanwhile I even asked the shareholders club if there will be any special deals for sheraholder coming to the meeting. But there are not. At this time there is a 20% discount for everybody anyway, so thats the maximum we can get.

Alex

Adam

I was wondering how many people on here are shareholders of Euro Disney S.C.A.?

Also, other than owning shares and hopefully increasing share price and earning dividends, do you get any "perks"?

adam_goodger

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it over to DLRP for the shareholders meeting this year. It would be great to have someone on the Disney Brit Podcast who has been. If you are going and would like to take part in an interview for the show, please drop me a line at mailto:disneybrit@hotmail.com">disneybrit@hotmail.com.

It would be great to have you on.

adam_goodger

Quote from: "Adam"I was wondering how many people on here are shareholders of Euro Disney S.C.A.?

Also, other than owning shares and hopefully increasing share price and earning dividends, do you get any "perks"?

Yes, you get several perks. You can got to eurodisney.com and find out or listen to Episode 2 of the Disney Brit Podcast we have a whole segment on how to become a shareholder and what the perks are.

phantom247

Shareholders meeting to be staged at Cinemagique 9.30am on 11 Feb 2009 with breakfast in buffilo bills wild west show venue.

Anthony

Quote from: "phantom247"Shareholders meeting to be staged at Cinemagique 9.30am on 11 Feb 2009 with breakfast in buffilo bills wild west show venue.
CinéMagique? That's different...

Elwell2009

Hi just a quick question as im very new here.

When does the info from the shareholders meeting normally get back to online ?

matt

Hathaway Browne

I would have thought if there was anything monumental announced it would be online by now.
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

RnRCj

Apparently nothing was said that we didn't know before and Toy Story Playland wasn't mentioned at all.

smurfy74

i think any announcements will be left as late as possible as the resort doesnt want people to put off a visit until next year as there are new rides opening they need to have an urgency to visit the resort now.