Agrabah Café - the official topic

Started by CraigDLRP!, May 19, 2007, 08:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

thanks for the pic! Its amazing I think that this way built as a shop in 1992, and now look at it, such a better choice!

Nala_84

Quote from: "Soap"Not half board only Nala ;)

Oh sorry, didn't read the rest of this topic so I didn't see this  :oops: But yay, that sounds great!!!!!! :)
Hope this will also be till next winter season... and beyond, of course :)

So to the guys of you that have already eaten there: Is it worth the money (beside the atmosphere which seems to be amazing to me!!)? Is the food tasty, especially the vegetarian one? ;) Compared to the buffet of Plaza Gradens (which I usually wanted to try next time), is it better or worse to eat at the Agrabah Café (I know that tastes are different, but I'm just curious what your experiences are) :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

LovesDisney

Raptor, I'm wondering if the Shawarma is chicken or Lamb? Would I be correct also in that as half board standard users the voucher would be enough, or would we have to pay the difference. Not that it would be much anyway, just curious  :). Thanks! The pictures and video are just lovely!

3 more days for me  :D/  :D/  :D/

experiment627

Yesterday, I enjoyed a great lunch with good friends at the Agrabah Café - a very nice place, indeed.

The food was quite good, though I found the selection a bit limited (especially for children...). I loved the salads, enjoyed the lamb and the amazing oriental desserts.

It's something different. We'll have to wait and see how much the guests appreciate it. (The way many menus were dumbed down at so many restaurants, I dare to say: not much...) The setting, however, is magical and I'll definitely be back before Christmas!

DisneyAlba

Oh my goodness! I've been away from the forum for just a couple of weeks and look at what I've missed... Wow, great news!! The Agrabah Cafe open again, which I've been hoping for years, and for everyone too! The interior looks amazing, and just as I remember it. Thanks for the photos, Raptor, and for the menu description too! Sounds absolutely delicious.  :D
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

ightenhill

mm wondering if I should add this to the dinner lists this christmas.. Is the wine list the normal one..
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]