HNY Ice Rink and the Lake Balloon..

Started by aj2703, November 14, 2015, 03:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aj2703

Do they charge for the ice rink..? If so anyone know how much for how long..?

The same for the balloon in the lake. Anyone know..?

DLPZest

Found out the balloon has a separate website:
http://panoramagique.com/en/informations-pratiques

Prices:
Under 3 years: free
3 to 11 years: €6
12 years or older: €12

Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think AP holders get a discount on panoramagique.

Edit:

Clearly I have too much free time on my hands, found some info on the ice rink (http://www.disneylandparis-holidays.com/disneyland-paris-ice-skating.html).

with skate: 12€ /grown-up and 9€/child (3-11 years old)
without skate:10€ /grown-up and 7€/child (3-11 years old)

Not sure how up-to-date it is, but it'll give you an idea.

samuelvictor

You mean the ice skating in front of the Hotel New York? I'm sure I read somewhere last year that it was permanently closing - or has that since changed? (Maybe with the financial restructuring the decision was reversed?)

seraphelle

It's not open at the moment, the ice skating, whether it will be open from Wednesday I don't know. I will let you know.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Rocketeer

Quote from: samuelvictor on November 16, 2015, 08:48:50 AM
You mean the ice skating in front of the Hotel New York? I'm sure I read somewhere last year that it was permanently closing - or has that since changed? (Maybe with the financial restructuring the decision was reversed?)

I thought I heard that as well. Wasn't it going to be replaced with some sort of NYC Yellow Cab thing?

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Zee79

It wasn't open when we went at New Year much to the kids disappointment.

samuelvictor

Quote from: Rocketeer on November 16, 2015, 11:27:29 AM
I thought I heard that as well. Wasn't it going to be replaced with some sort of NYC Yellow Cab thing?

Yeah that's right - little battery powered ride on taxi cab kiddie rides... personally I hope they changed the decision & went back to having the skating rink.

Rocketeer

Quote from: samuelvictor on November 16, 2015, 10:07:09 PM
Yeah that's right - little battery powered ride on taxi cab kiddie rides... personally I hope they changed the decision & went back to having the skating rink.
Thanks I was starting to think that I'd imagined that. Maybe the cost of buying the cars and all that goes with eventually outweighed the cost of scrapping the skating rink.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

samuelvictor

Quote from: Rocketeer on November 17, 2015, 04:15:42 PM
Thanks I was starting to think that I'd imagined that. Maybe the cost of buying the cars and all that goes with eventually outweighed the cost of scrapping the skating rink.

I don't think they are owned or operated by DLRP, rather outsourced/rented to third party company like the arcade machines. The cost to convert the skating rink is almost nothing, because they just put carpet over the surface...

I found the old thread here : https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=17584.0