Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"WOW! Those drawings of the simpsons are great!

And I LOVE her tiara/headress thing. Its really nice!

Yes, Bonnie and Clyde are quite entertaining dogs! They kept running away from the wave whenever it came up the beach! Oh, and a really funny part of the trip, was when we had just set off, and my dad turned the radio on and it said "Bienvenue!" and my dad goes "We've got that far already?" and my mum yelled "DISNEYLAND JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!"
Haha! thats brilliant!

And I agree the drawings of The Simpsons are awsome!!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

Unfortunately, my dad had the radio tuned into a French station (Goodness knows what for!) and we weren't in France...

MizzRabbit

Hey guys, just went throught the thread and the artwork here is just amazing! Can't wait to see more!!

And Laura, good idea with the tutorial thread. Makes it much easier to locate them. :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

MinniesBestPal

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "burntsienna"

Haha I'm that excited heres one already!  :lol:
I love her, she looks so pretty! Is she one of your own characters? You should pitch her to Disney to be their next princess - she has that innocent, naive beauty about her :)

\":lamp:\"

burntsienna

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"I love her, she looks so pretty! Is she one of your own characters? You should pitch her to Disney to be their next princess - she has that innocent, naive beauty about her :)

Aww yeah she is, and I'm writing a story around her too :) which is going well  :mrgreen:
I'd love for Disney to make a film base a film round her and my story :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"I love her, she looks so pretty! Is she one of your own characters? You should pitch her to Disney to be their next princess - she has that innocent, naive beauty about her :)

Aww yeah she is, and I'm writing a story around her too :) which is going well  :mrgreen:

That has always been a plan of mine to write something that they'd pick up and create... with me making the money for typing a few thousand words... and starring in it too as the voice of the Prince... with Possibly Miss Tisdale or Maybe Ms. Cyrus (who ever would win in a fight really) as the princess... But yet they'd need a soft singing voice.... so Tisdale Wins (withot the need for getting a black eye)... with Rees Witherspoon as the Mother... and James Earl Jones the Father... Just can't think of an actor to play the villain either male or female!

Pete's Dragon

Question : Does the different coloured eyes relate to your story in some way ?

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"That has always been a plan of mine to write something that they'd pick up and create... with me making the money for typing a few thousand words... and starring in it too as the voice of the Prince... with Possibly Miss Tisdale or Maybe Ms. Cyrus (who ever would win in a fight really) as the princess... But yet they'd need a soft singing voice.... so Tisdale Wins (withot the need for getting a black eye)... with Rees Witherspoon as the Mother... and James Earl Jones the Father... Just can't think of an actor to play the villain either male or female!

Aww cool!
I love Reese Witherspoon.
For the villain you could have someone like Jeremy Irons or Alan Rickman or maybe Tim Curry. Or a lady villain could be Glenn Close maybe... haha That's the only person I can think of!

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Question : Does the different coloured eyes relate to your story in some way ?
Yeah, she's meant to be really quite 'earthy' and her personality is devided, as she is grounded and level headed, but can easily become rapid and quick. So it's like one represents the earth and the other the water. It was just to show some sort of subtle conflict within her.  :)

MizzRabbit

I really like your character too Laura. Have you tried drawing her different ways and playing a little with her characteristics? She's a little too pretty, if you know what I mean?

I've also always wanted to write a Disney story that they'd make into a movie. As I kid I actually wrote the base of a story and it just hist me that maybe I should finish it. It's about a kid who's been kidnapped by pirates. And her sidekick is a parrot. This idea was way before the PotC movie but it still might work anyway.

Maybe we should make a Disney Stories thread?

Btw guys, I'm sick AGAIN! Last time it was food poisoning and now I have a cold and a sore throat. I hate being in bed all the time. There's so much I want to do.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I really like your character too Laura. Have you tried drawing her different ways and playing a little with her characteristics? She's a little too pretty, if you know what I mean?

I've also always wanted to write a Disney story that they'd make into a movie. As I kid I actually wrote the base of a story and it just hist me that maybe I should finish it. It's about a kid who's been kidnapped by pirates. And her sidekick is a parrot. This idea was way before the PotC movie but it still might work anyway.

Btw guys, I'm sick AGAIN! Last time it was food poisoning and now I have a cold and a sore throat. I hate being in bed all the time. There's so much I want to do.

Aww yeah I have. I've got ones of random things from throughout my story.
Yeah I think I know what you mean. I wanted her to be really quite pretty as she's going to be in strong contrast to everyone in the story, as she's different to everyone else. I really must get back to writing the story I'm only 22pages in  :shock:  :(
I keep getting writers block though  :x  :shock:  :(
I've drawn what my character would look like in more realistic ways too =]

Aww cool!
You should deffinately get back to it!
Maybe the thread would be a cool idea =]

I'm ill too!!
I'm not very happy I keep throwing up  :(  :(  :(
So I'm going to bed after posting this lol

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I really like your character too Laura. Have you tried drawing her different ways and playing a little with her characteristics? She's a little too pretty, if you know what I mean?

Aww yeah I have. I've got ones of random things from throughout my story.
Yeah I think I know what you mean. I wanted her to be really quite pretty as she's going to be in strong contrast to everyone in the story, as she's different to everyone else. I really must get back to writing the story I'm only 22pages in  :shock:  :(
I keep getting writers block though  :x  :shock:  :(
I've drawn what my character would look like in more realistic ways too =]

Aww cool!
You should deffinately get back to it!
Maybe the thread would be a cool idea =]

I'm ill too!!
I'm not very happy I keep throwing up  :(  :(  :(
So I'm going to bed after posting this lol

Your further than me... I have text to put into my story... and so far I have the description for all characters (Main) involved... some actual story dialog... just having the problems with names...

So far my story is 1625 WORDS! So Only 9000 short of a short story!
Sienna expect a PM with a Crazy Request... concerning my story... maybe it'll help me knock some more out!...

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Your further than me... I have text to put into my story... and so far I have the description for all characters (Main) involved... some actual story dialog... just having the problems with names...

So far my story is 1625 WORDS! So Only 9000 short of a short story!
Sienna expect a PM with a Crazy Request... concerning my story... maybe it'll help me knock some more out!...
Aww I'm sure you'll get into it and propper speed off writing. Thats what I did, and I just realised I actually have 26 pages which is 15,436 words, which is only 8 chapters.

But if It were in a book, the pages would be smaller, by about half (A5 not A4) so I always end up doubling the pages...makes me feel better as then it's 52 pages haha!
I want my story to be really long  :D

I'm looking out for the PM  :)  :lol:

Ooo and I'm currently working on a new drawing of my character =]
I'll post it when I've finished  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Rose coloured, but I don't know what to do about a background!
//http://little-cuddly-bear.deviantart.com/art/Rose-W-I-P-pt-2-96487834

burntsienna

Aww wow MinniesBestPal that rose is so beautiful!
I love the colour :D
I like roses that aren't always red, I think it's great that they are different :D

I really like white roses.

Heres a piece of work I've been working on today, as I haven't been able to draw as my thumb really needs to heal cause I'm fed up of it hurting and bleeding...so I decided to colour an image I drew a while ago.
Useing Photoshop CS2 I coloured the girl in and created the background.

It's no where near completed yet though =]