Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"well then, why not. The more different artwork threads we get going, the more likely Kristof will create an Artwork Section.

I know Captain Pan had already asked about one, but there was more need of a new section for Games at the time.

Why Yes... Yes I did... and at the time a new games area was more of a need... that an art area... If we get more Up and running I will again PM the head honcho and suggest it again...

But We'll have to wait and see...

But lets get these Topics up past 100 pages in the mean time eh?  :wink:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"well then, why not. The more different artwork threads we get going, the more likely Kristof will create an Artwork Section.

I know Captain Pan had already asked about one, but there was more need of a new section for Games at the time.

Why Yes... Yes I did... and at the time a new games area was more of a need... that an art area... If we get more Up and running I will again PM the head honcho and suggest it again...

Aw yeah!!!
I was thinking the other day about seperating my Tutorials from the Disney Artwork thread. Because they are different to the art work, if that makes sense?
Like the tutorials are meant as tutorials not pieces of art.... I don't think I'm making much sense here  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Dunno if this is really artwork. I drew it once ( then photoshopped it a bit ) and was gonna get it done as a tatoo band around my arm. But at the moment, I'm no allowed to get any more ( I also want the Heroes symbol on my other arm)

burntsienna

Thats cool!
Is it Elvish?
Oooo how many tattoos do you have?

Pete's Dragon

It's the first line of the One Ring inscripton. It's not quite elvish, its the evil Mordor version, although the characters are the same as the High-Elven Quenya.

I only have the one tattoo. It's a scorpion on my right shoulderblade. My wife doesn't like them, so no more till she changes her mind

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"

Aw yeah!!!
I was thinking the other day about seperating my Tutorials from the Disney Artwork thread. Because they are different to the art work, if that makes sense?
Like the tutorials are meant as tutorials not pieces of art.... I don't think I'm making much sense here  :lol:

That Sounds Like A Good Plan Sienna... (I would call you by your popper name but my mind tends to forget thinks these days!)...

With Tutorial topic then you could have members requesting tutorials also then, you could even ask others to give tutorials on how to draw other characters for you too, or they could post their on tutorials on how to draw other characters too!

Ultimately it would thin out the Fan Art Topic and as a result I wouldn't have got SO lost when I returned the other day from a small time off after my laptop went Crazy!

burntsienna

So is it this line? 'One Ring to rule them all'
I think the Elven writing is beautiful, and the designs of the sets in Lothlorien.
Did you find the tattoo painful?

Heres a drawing I did last year of Uruha from the Japanese band The Gazette.
He plays guitar.

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"That Sounds Like A Good Plan Sienna... (I would call you by your popper name but my mind tends to forget thinks these days!)...

With Tutorial topic then you could have members requesting tutorials also then, you could even ask others to give tutorials on how to draw other characters for you too, or they could post their on tutorials on how to draw other characters too!

Ultimately it would thin out the Fan Art Topic and as a result I wouldn't have got SO lost when I returned the other day from a small time off after my laptop went Crazy!

Lol It's Laura  :D
Yeah I'll start it now, and I'll repost my first sets of tutorials.
It's a great idea to have other people doing tutorials too, as it would be a way of finding out how others draw aswell as how to draw the characters  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"So is it this line? 'One Ring to rule them all'
I think the Elven writing is beautiful, and the designs of the sets in Lothlorien.
Did you find the tattoo painful?

Yeah, that's the translation. And yes it was sore, but only when the needle went over a bone. After about 15 mins, everything went numb.

burntsienna

Cool  :mrgreen:
I think tattoo pain isn't too bad, it does just feel abit sore, but is bareable  :mrgreen:

Here's another band member - Ruki - Lead Singer  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

I really like everyone's non-disney artwork - once again, Laura, I really admire your talent at drawing people - it is simply amazing.

It's been a couple of years since I have drawn somthing that was not disney. But when I was younger I used to draw animals and some other cartoons - e.g. Simpsons. I will just see if I can find any of these drawings and then post them.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MinniesBestPal

It wasn't DLRP but it was fun! I didn't realise when my mum said "packed" she meant a picnic!  :P  I thought we were staying somewhere! We took the dogs and went to the beach for the day! It was really good (minus the sick, poo and crab body parts!)

We went to the beach, so we had a 2 and a half hour car journey, and Bonnie gets carsick. So halfway there, she threw up all over my jeans! (luckily we were prepared - Dog bags, kitchen roll and baby wipes!) so I didn't have to live with it for the whole day, then at the beach Clyde pooed on my brothers shoe (I thought it was funny!) and then we started walking along the beach. I kept picking up shells, and the dogs were barking for me to throw a stone for them, so I picked up what I thought was a stone...It was half a crab! A crabs body and claw! I screamed, threw it away, and then realised everyone on the beach was now staring at me!

Anyhoo, I got some shells that I want to draw, and I also did some tinkerbell sketches in the car! So, I hope to put some of those up!

DLP-Photos.com

Now I've found some non-disney drawings from when I was quite young - I think over 5 years ago... I also found some old disney drawings, which I will post on the disney artwork topic.

I used to draw animals all the time - here is a tucan:

... and here are some Macaws:

I've also done some Simpsons drawings earlier - here is one of Bart:

... and another one:

and here is the whole Simpsons family during christmas:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Hahahaha!
That little story just made me chuckle so much!  :lol:  :mrgreen:
Bonnie and Clyde seem like rather entertaining dogs :D

Here's another one of my character  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

WOW! Those drawings of the simpsons are great!

And I LOVE her tiara/headress thing. Its really nice!

Yes, Bonnie and Clyde are quite entertaining dogs! They kept running away from the wave whenever it came up the beach! Oh, and a really funny part of the trip, was when we had just set off, and my dad turned the radio on and it said "Bienvenue!" and my dad goes "We've got that far already?" and my mum yelled "DISNEYLAND JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!"