Ideas For the Critter Corral Area

Started by Owain, July 25, 2007, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

I'd rather had it in the mainpark! :) Some new attractions in this park besides discoveryland can be very good!

goofy-2000

they could extend it further and have our version of animal kingdom have safari tours etc.

then could add something to do with dinosaurs, marine animals.

then with the marine animals add splash mountain and/ or other water rides to with disney land

could have water as a theme so could include little mermaid etc

anthing else?
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Owain

Quote from: "goofy-2000"they could extend it further and have our version of animal kingdom have safari tours etc.

then could add something to do with dinosaurs, marine animals.

then with the marine animals add splash mountain and/ or other water rides to with disney land

could have water as a theme so could include little mermaid etc

anthing else?

If they do have animals they will probably open a new park, not have a section in the park.

mehdi5

I'm actually hoping the new attraction will be like Grizzly River Run at Disney's California Adventure :D

dr.jones

Why is a Splash Mountain so unrealistic?
Euro Disney does one large investment every 5 years (even when they're in financial trouble):
1992-1997: Space Mountain
1998-2002: WDS
2003-2007: Tower of Terror
2008-2012: Splash Mountain ??
So a Splash Mountain in 2012 is NOT completely unrealistic!

Imagineer

Quote from: "mehdi5"I'm actually hoping the new attraction will be like Grizzly River Run at Disney's California Adventure :D
=D>  [-o<

Owain

Quote from: "Imagineer"
Quote from: "mehdi5"I'm actually hoping the new attraction will be like Grizzly River Run at Disney's California Adventure :D
=D>  [-o<
If we did get a Grizzly River Run, i would prefer it to go in a new park. Like a new adventurous theme park for DLRP's 3rd theme park.

Parkfisch

If they ever build a Raft Ride at Disneyland Resort Paris, it would be completely indoor and with good effects and theming like Pirates, Phantom Manor and so on. And there would be given big raincoats that have to be given gack at the exit ( just like the 3D glasses ).

tubbsy

I dont see why. Paultons Park in the U.K. The log flume. I've been on it at different times of the year. In winter we hardly get splashed at all. A warm day, my shoulders had a few splashes. Last week 25'-lovely hot summer day. I was dripping as I walked off! The plume of water was enormous! :lol: If its possible for a little park to do it, then Disney can

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Mansion Staff

why so against splash mountain :(
I think if they did build it in our frontierland, it would have to be better themed. Brer Rabbit doesnt really fit into thunder mesa I think.
isnt there supposed to be another phase from like 2009 to 2012 where theres something new every year? Im guessing some ride will be built in that timeframe
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

nicoledlrp

i think an indoor or outdoor splash mountain type ride would be great for the park.

Cinder

It is a fact that Disneyland Park absolutely needs a water ride, it is just the only thing missing in the park.  Most flume rides are perfectly controlled on how wet you get, so that shouldn't be the problem.   Making it indoor makes it less spectacular to look at but can also be very surprising.  To all who have been to Belgium's Bobbejaanland, look at the Indiana River!

But why does it have to be Splash Mountain?  After ToT (which I totally apreciate that they are building it here) why not a totally new unique DLRP attraction?  I shouldn't need to say that Disney has *loads* of characters/movies/etc... to convert into rides.  And even it turns out to be SM, it is perfectly possible that they would not use any of the Song of the South Characters, but more recent Characters like Brother Bear, Tarzan or The Lion King.

GeoffD

For another water ride idea there was a scene in New Groove where Kuzco and Kronk were going down the waterfall, that could work.

Personally i think the work has to go into the studios, make that a bigger park where i can spend a full day.

SkySurfer

Quote from: "doddy13"Personally i think the work has to go into the studios, make that a bigger park where i can spend a full day.

I think with the opening of ToT, you can easily spend a full day at the studios.
We just got 3 new attractions! Thats awesome!
The park now offers something for the whole family. And if it is your first time with you family there and you want to see everything... spending one day should be no problem  :D

Thomas
 :jack:

Kristof

And don't forget that queue lines are getting longer & longer over there...

And now... back on topic about Critter Corral!