What´s next??

Started by lil-shawn, June 21, 2007, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey folks,

so i was thinking about what will come after opening
stitch..

will it a new attraktion (maybe the secret one)
or will the hollywood boulevard grow??

so what do u think what will be next???

bikemonkey

I would expect a calmer couple of years with not many major new attractions.  A lot of money has been spent/is being spent and let's not forget, this is a business.  I would like to see a bit of consolidation though.  On my last trip earlier this month I noticed a few rides looking a bit old and tatty.

giorgio1712

Totally agree with you, remember the park isnt making much money at the moment, and rides arent cheap. Pulling together all the loose ends, generally having more things going on (eg the keelboats) and tidying up the place is what i expect to see in the next couple of years, bringing back the disney magic!!  :D

Kristof

Soarin'... Take my word on it...

Owain

Quote from: "raptor1982"Soarin'... Take my word on it...

When do you think Soarin' will open like for the next celebration or 2009 or later?

Im hoping the next big ride to open at Disneyland Park will be Splash Mountain.  :)

RnRCj

Quote from: "raptor1982"Soarin'... Take my word on it...

So is Soarin' the most likely thing to come next, or is it definite? (I hope it's definite! I loved Soarin' in WDW! :D)

Kristof

QuoteIm hoping the next big ride to open at Disneyland Park will be Splash Mountain

Keep on hoping.  That's not likely to happen anytime soon.

TowMater

Soarin' or Splash Mountain, I love both rides.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

giorgio1712

How do you know it will be soarin' next, not being rude but just how do you lol  :lol:

tubbsy

Quote from: "giorgio1712"How do you know it will be soarin' next, not being rude but just how do you lol  :lol:

I reckon Raptor has Mickeys magic globe to see into the future :D  (And now he will shatter my illusions :lol: )

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

WDI1992

I think it could be something innoventions-like or a space-themed darkride since there is no real dark-ride in the Studios, only a walk-through like Armageddon... it would be nice however to have a unique attraction again, and not a copy of one of the other parks... they could fit the space theme in perfectly with the studios I think... let's wait and see... for a long time  :lol:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Imagineer

I believe in Soarin.