Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Here are my favourites from my trip last July:

The King is still alive!  :D

I just love this one:

The Water is almost like a mirror and love the green colours surrounding Adventure Isle:

Well, aren't they sweet   :wink:

Love this one as it shows one of the secrets of the DLRP from the topic about this:

@andystevens: I love your picture of BTM at night with the on-ride-photo flashing!  :shock:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

lil-shawn

so here are my best pics.

shell_ely

very nice pics lil-shawn   :ears:

love the stitch photo forza_united   :stitch_bounce:

miss disney fan

these two are my fav photos from the magic, there of me and my son on our last day when he remember that we had to leave soon

and this photo is after about 10 or so minutes of trying to  make him laugh and happy again

RocketBabyDoll

You really have a cute son, I love kids.  :D

I just found photos from 13 years ago when we were at DLP and one had the exact same Beauty & The Beast waggon on it that has been posted here before.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

miss disney fan

thank you very much RocketBabyDoll,

mr gibbs

forza_united - great photo's.
Got me thinking, do you know the people in the phantom manor photo? - The reason I ask is that we were there last July, and although the image is rather small, it looks a lot like me, my wife and daughter!
Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate\'s life for me...!

Nala_84

@ madame leote: Awww. your Stitch-baby looks sooo sweet :)! Is this costume from DLRP?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

madame_leota

Quote from: "Nala_84"@ madame leote: Awww. your Stitch-baby looks sooo sweet :)! Is this costume from DLRP?

no it isnt, we got it from http://www.disneydirect.com  it was so cheap too!! they dont do them anymore though. i would love to get him another one

so many people were asking where it came from when we were there i should have put a sign round his neck!! :lol:

people wanted their piccy taken with him too, it was so strange to have random people run up to him and pick him up without the tinyest hesitation or, do you mind if we have a picture! i didnt mind though, it was really nice, and he LOVED the attention!

fly_with_me_dumbo

madame_leota, tohse are great pics, i love the stitch one, plus the one of you and your sister in the snow, what time of year was that then?

disney_donutter

that was Feb just gone.. it was nice and cold!! brr! the day before my birthday.. it's a shame it didn't snow on my birthday that would have been lovely :-D

madame_leota

Quote from: "disney_donutter"that was Feb just gone.. it was nice and cold!! brr! the day before my birthday.. it's a shame it didn't snow on my birthday that would have been lovely :-D

yeah it would have been great!!  we woke up quite late the day it snowed and when lisa pulled back the curtians we were so shocked!! you should have seen peoples faces though!! it was like christmas all over again!! it was perfect!! its just a shame it didnt last long though. although i think it was have affected the rides a bit if it had snowed a lot (but i dont really  know im just guessing)

Nicholas-c

Me in front of TOT

when it rained, REALLY rained, i took the chance to get some snaps

(click for bigger)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

ukool

my fave pics from june 07:

my dad, sister and brother in the que for aladin.

my brother[/img]