Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality?

Started by funmum, April 08, 2007, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funmum

Hi everyone, I've heard this book mentioned a few times and would really like to buy one.  Does anyone know where I could buy one from and how much it would cost?  I've looked around but can't seem to find any stockists :roll:

Also apart from this does anyone have any good book recommendations for DLRP?

Thanks guys :mickey2:

Owain

You can get it at The Storybook Store next to City hall in Main Street U.S.A. Its on the racks surrounding the counter. And i think it around 60 -70 euros. I maybe wrong, can anybody confirm it? .  :?:

funmum

Thanks Owain-you're a star :cheshire_bounce:

Samninetysix

My wife (Jayna62) bought me From Sketch To Reality for christmas and yes, she bought it from the Storybook Store - she thinks it was about €75.

Absolutely awesome book :D

funmum

Thanks samninetysix.  

You never thought of writing a book yourself...say for instance on how hubands/partners/etc should arrange surprises for their other halfs?!?! :D   I tell you what, if you did i would be first in line to buy it for my dh!! :lamp:  I think thats a bit wishful thinking that my husband will take the hint [-o<

:D

Samninetysix

LOL! - kind words i'm sure :D - Jayna62 kinda had another surprise, we got back on Saturday afternoon at 10 past 5 and Yesterday (Sunday) I booked to go back on Wednesday and Thursday (we're going to be picking up the last of the limited edition pins released for the countdown + the 4 pin boxset) such is the life of a manic pin collectors husband :P

funmum

Oh My God!!!!!  I am soooo jealous!!!!  You need to write that book...NOW!!! :D

Owain

Quote from: "funmum"Thanks Owain-you're a star :cheshire_bounce:
Its ok, just using my information to help fellow DLRP fans.  :ears:

Martha86

My boyfriend bought a copy of it from the storybookm store on Main Street and it was between 40-50 Euros. This version is in English and he bought it at Christmas just passed.

Dlrpfan

The storybooks tore is the best place to buy any DLRP book,cd or dvd :)
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

WDI1992

when I went in may, there only were french ones... I know they had the english ones before, but in the whole of the park, and in Village I only found the french version... we asked several CM's about it...
hope it will return soon in english, maybe someone knows if it has returned already? :?:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

RocketBabyDoll

I've returned from DLRP today and there were lots of books in English for 45€.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

ightenhill

you can also order it directly from Alain himself and get him to sign it from his blog...
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Anonymous

I think I might have to try and get this book in March.

:D

Disneyana

What ?! You don't have it ?!  :shock:  A real DLP Fan should have this book. It really is awesome. Go and buy it Prince !  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"