Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: February 21, 2007, 11:59:58 AM

Sigton

If Disneyland resort Paris could have a third park, what could it be? :-k
-an "Epcot "?
-an "Animal Kingdom"?
-a "Disney Sea"?
-or something totally new?

I think they could do something like Discovery land but as big as a park.

Kristof

What about that proposed The Little Mermaid theme park that the WDC has up their sleeves for the Asian market...

http://www.photosmagiques.com/raptor198 ... m_park.jpg

Sigton

Yes that could be a good idea, the small town will be a kind of main street and the Little mermaid palace at the center of the park.

Soap

Sounds as a great idea, but what about something more "watery"??? It isn't the perfect climate for it, but it could be a nice expansion and add-on to DLRP.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

-b-e-n-9-5-

i agree, there should be something new, theres the disneyland park and walt disney studios park maybe a disney sea park that has world showcase from epcot in it so illuminations: reflections of earth could be at paris too.
Where Magic Lives

Owain

I would love to see an animal kingdom at the resort, but i doubt the animals would adapt to our weather.

So something new would be a great idea.  :)

disneymadchris

At the moment I just think that they should keep it as it is and continue to expand the Studios.

What is the point of having a new park when one of the parks isn't fully developed yet. We need to wait.

Lordofthemightybeasts

Quote from: "disneymadchris"At the moment I just think that they should keep it as it is and continue to expand the Studios.

What is the point of having a new park when one of the parks isn't fully developed yet. We need to wait.

Unfortunately, Disney have a contractual obligation with the French government to open another gate every so often(don't know exactly how long), despite available budget- hence Walt Disney Studios. I believe a third gate has to open by 2011(again, not sure about this), hopefully they will build a decent park and not make the same mistake twice.
Wait... this is Disney, of course they'll make the same mistake twice! :evil:

shell_ely

how exciting , i would love to see a park with some sort of animal theming rides like a bugs life ,lion king and winnie the pooh maybe add some water themeing  nemo and the little mermaid.
a animal farm with home on the range theme,bring in some classics like bambi and fox and the hound what  a park  that would be  :!:
 :nemo:

Sigton

what about some kind of Pixar land with rides on the different Pixar movies?

Kristof

That's Walt Disney Studios Park here already...  :lol:

lil-shawn

hmmm a 3d gate would be nice but first they have to add more to the studios. i think they have to start on 2015 and open it to the 25th birthday of the resort. i would love to see something new but with a touch of world showcase/ disney sea/ animal kingdom!!

Dlrpfan

i have seen a few ideas for a animal kingdom and epcot park but something new will be even better
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Lordofthemightybeasts"
Quote from: "disneymadchris"At the moment I just think that they should keep it as it is and continue to expand the Studios.

Unfortunately, Disney have a contractual obligation with the French government to open another gate every so often(don't know exactly how long), despite available budget- hence Walt Disney Studios. I believe a third gate has to open by 2011(again, not sure about this), hopefully they will build a decent park and not make the same mistake twice.
Wait... this is Disney, of course they'll make the same mistake twice! :evil:

Oh well if I have to choose it would be something new.

Any idea where this new park would go in the resort?

Mansion Staff

I myself rule out animal kingdom, because of the weather, and epcot, because of the many languages.
so I dont have a clue what they will build, hope its disney sea-ish
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.