Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

:D/ Yay!!!! My May DLP pins are in the post even as we speak and winging their way to me. I can't wait to add them to my collection. I'm always a month behind  but hopefully Junes pins will be despatched in a couple've weeks too. And not a cutie pin in sight =D>
Can't wait to see what Julys pins are!

Have a Disney day

Wendy

Stitch2814

hey wendy heres July's releases :)

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey wendy heres July's releases :)

:D/  :thumbs: Thanks Stitch2814. Me a happy bunny to see July's pins. Lots of lovely Stitch pins :D and the Mickey pin is a must. Loving that lanyard, will have to get some of them. Oh dear. I've spent hubbys wages again. LOL.

Got my Angel pin today. Sooo cute.

TTFN
Wendy

dlrpmad

Thanks for the releases Danny want the stitch pins!!! I will have to get that lanyard for my dad as he loves Disney characters dressed as star wars ones.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

oooo i love the mickey spinner one :D

Stitch2814

I just know after this stitch experiment pin there is only 3 left to go :( which is a shame as would like to see it continued hehe and one of the last 3 will no doubt be stitch with Angel :P

anastasia

Quote from: "smurfy74"i bought this last week and got it from the Art of Animation store, as Harringtons had one left and it was broken :-(. the AOA had quite a few left

Whereabouts is the Art of Animation store? I want to try to get this set when I go in a couple of weeks, so I'll make a beeline for that store.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "anastasia"
Quote from: "smurfy74"i bought this last week and got it from the Art of Animation store, as Harringtons had one left and it was broken :-(. the AOA had quite a few left

Whereabouts is the Art of Animation store? I want to try to get this set when I go in a couple of weeks, so I'll make a beeline for that store.

Welcome to the forum Anastasia :) hope you enjoy it here  :mrgreen:

simonandwendy626

The art of animation store is inside the studios opposite Animagique and right next to the Art of Disney Animaion attraction, You can either go through the attraction or there is a serpaerate entrance just to the right of the Queuing area just tucked slightly round the corner. Hope this helps

anastasia

Thanks for the help. :)

And thanks for the welcome Danny!  :lol:

dlrpmad

Hey Danny where do you get the pics of the releases from? i cant find them anywhere but here!!

And welcome to the forum anastasia!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey sean, the images are from Dizpins really and post them here lol

littlemermaid83

I want the Ariel pin and I think I will get a mystery set.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Is augusts releases out yet? Around what time of hte month do they release it?

Stitch2814

should be shown sometime at the end of the month, probably show the next releases at the Alice event next week.