Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Im only really after the stitch experiment pin which I might get michael to get when he goes in 3 weeks to get me the ones that are still available (technically not me buying pins lol)

And Im looking forward to seeing what is coming out for the first week of April as thats when michael is going so fingers crossed for some good releases hehe

and last Im HOPING that the PTN pin for March is NOT a UP character as I will not be that happy if it is lol after my vow of not buying pins for 3 months hahaha

wow 3 months!! :shock:  good luck if you do it you will deserve a medal hehe! :P  I hope April has some very good stitch pin releases for ya! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha me to since technically I said I wouldnt buy pins for 3 months, never said michael couldnt buy me some from DLRP XD as Im hoping to get the Stitch experiment pins (all released so far) and a few older DLRP stitch pins that I would like.

But its been a week now and I havent looked on ebay so its going well lol until one of you here post a picture of a new UP pin lol then I am in trouble :D

dagobert

pixiedust.be has posted this merchandise picture:

Is this pin collection new?

Stitch2814

Im guessing thats new as from April you have the New Generation of characters arriving at DLRP and I think that framed set is to coincide with that as -

D - dont know
I - Ratatouie
S - Buzz Lightyear
N - Lightning Mcqueen (I think)
E - Stitch
Y - Incredilbes
L - Woody
A - Mike (monsters Inc)
N - Nemo
D - Sully (Monsters Inc)

I would like that set but I can see it being a bit expensive.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Stitch2814"D - dont know

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! :wink:  :ears:

Stitch2814

hahahaha I was trying to think of a pixar character or a new character to arrive at DLRP and didnt notice the ears XD silly me and I call myself a disney fan LOL

Clarebelle

the price is on the bottom right hand corner of the frame 82.90€ ? and judging by the reflection the photo was taken in the Haringdons on mainstreet (I know how sad I sound right now, there is no excuse for it) and it has to be new for 2 reasons 1. as you guys have said. its the new gen characters and 2. its Disneyland Paris (no resort) and they have only just changed that on brochures, ads etc.
I might have to see about mail ordering this one, or a trip ...
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

wow clarebelle, you got some mad skills tp recognize the store XD and didnt see the price and  thats hard for me to see as well LOL

bigrossco

Quote from: "Clarebelle"the price is on the bottom right hand corner of the frame 82.90€ ? and judging by the reflection the photo was taken in the Haringdons on mainstreet (I know how sad I sound right now, there is no excuse for it) and it has to be new for 2 reasons 1. as you guys have said. its the new gen characters and 2. its Disneyland Paris (no resort) and they have only just changed that on brochures, ads etc.

I see the same  Clare 82.90€ ha thought you mite throw in a part about a trip aboug getting it! lol  :twisted:
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Clarebelle

haha yes you know me too well,
just showed the bf and he wants it! NPBC here i come! (well fingers crossed anyways I have the rest of the day to work on that)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

bigrossco

oht hat I do Clare you can always tell him it will be making use of your pass you got ;-) mite as well make use hehe he cant argue with that anyway
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

never2old

Quote from: "Clarebelle"the price is on the bottom right hand corner of the frame 82.90€ ? and judging by the reflection the photo was taken in the Haringdons on mainstreet (I know how sad I sound right now, there is no excuse for it) and it has to be new for 2 reasons 1. as you guys have said. its the new gen characters and 2. its Disneyland Paris (no resort) and they have only just changed that on brochures, ads etc.

I got it last week from Harrington's, but the price was 89,90€

littlemermaid83

Does anyone know if that pin collection in limited edition?

I really want to treat myself to that in October...another wants to my list lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Does anyone know if that pin collection in limited edition?

I really want to treat myself to that in October...another wants to my list lol.

It didn't say limited edition anywhere... I'd be surprised if you didn't find it in October!

littlemermaid83

Fingers crossed, I already have a place where it can go on my wall LOL.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!