Disney Tattoos

Started by i love main st, October 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Great tattoo madame leota!!:D:D luv it!

thanks to everyone commenting on my tattoo!:) I am not sure who i will get done next, have to wait until I can afford another hehe!:D:D:D:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

jeakat24

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Great tattoo madame leota!!:D:D luv it!

thanks to everyone commenting on my tattoo!:) I am not sure who i will get done next, have to wait until I can afford another hehe!:D:D:D:D

I know the feeling. It's probably a good thing that I don't have any money (and what little I do have goe's on Disney trips) because I'd probably be covered head to toe in tattoo's by now! At least it makes me prioritise which ones I actually want. Plus I change my mind so often that I only get the ones that stick with me. Currently I'm thinking of getting 'When you wish upon a star' somewhere.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Captain Pan

Now I've been talking to my flat mates who have tattoos recently... and Since he's just had SkullCandy earphones with the lead spelling out "MUSIC IS LIFE"... We went through a list of things I have wanted over the years all of which we're drop kicked to touch by my friends...

They suggested I went Disney/Pixar... But traditional Logos wouldn't work... Until someone mentioned wanting to get a Geko- and there it was...

5b

What does people think?

HildeKitten

I've always wanted a Cheshire Cat tattoo, a Lock, Shock and Barrel tattoo and a Zero tattoo.
They'll have to wait though as I've not got the money atm.
(and I want to get a sakura and gears piece done on my left wrist before I get the Disney ones done :D)

I have 4 tattoos atm (a celtic dragon, a Chinese dragon, an Italian fire lizard and Lenore, the cute little dead girl from the comic by Roman Dirge) but none of them are of Disney characters I'm afraid.

One day I'll get all the Disney tats I want though! :)

pink_danio

would love chesire cat too
I like this one

pink_danio

lol ive been looking at more.... My problem is i havent enough space to put them all on me lol.
I like these too
[imghttp://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0121/3333/Jack_Zero100_4538_large.jpg][/img]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "pink_danio"would love chesire cat too
I like this one

Hehe I have had that picture stored on my comp too. Whenever I see tattoos I like...well Disney ones I save them now:) hehe! Idon't know who I want to get next as a tatoo, either - lilo and stitch, mufasa, pocahontas or esmeralda I think!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I am thinking of getting this one of my lower back, not sure about colour yet, might get the same...

I really want mufasa though arghh too many great disney characters!
Luv Aveen xoxo

HildeKitten

Well I finally settled on a cheshire cat tattoo I like :)
I'm going to get the cheshire cat from the Alice in Wonderland DS game tattood on my right wrist.
Some day when I have money, so not any time soon :)

triciatos45

My very first tattoo was of Dopey from Snow White. It has personal meaning to me, because that was my nickname in high school. I still love the tat, but since it was my first tattoo I didn't really know what to expect. You may have the perfect idea for a tattoo, but please do research on the artist that will be putting something permanent on your body.

Dixieface

That's a really great tattoo! Love it! :D
"I don\'t want the public to see the world they live in while they\'re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they\'re in another world." - Walt Disney ~

benitargh

My Alice Tattoo :D She's painting the roses white again (:
I just love it!

Next: March 2012

Past: 1995 | 1997 | 1999 | 2002 | 2006 | 2009 | 2011