Disney Tattoos

Started by i love main st, October 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

it is a nice tattoo aveen and yes they are addictive lol Hmm thinking of what you could add to him, maybe a few stars around his left hand (the raised one) or something to show him sprinkling magic dust or something like that lol

I would get a stitch one but I would be unsure about it now as it would probably cost a lot and wouldnt go back to the place I got my first one as the person who did mine had her mates there and was talking to them quite a bit which kinda ticked me off.

Aveen2008

The black on his ears has badly faded, I dont know if it had something to do with the fact blue was put ontop of the black to create the shading but i will probably have to get it fixed which is annoying.

Danny - whats ur tattoo off?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

Have you had a check-up at the tattoo shop already? The place where I always get my tattoos, always makes an appointment for about 4/5 weeks later when it's all healed. If there is any fading or so then, they fix it for free. But not all shops do that here.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Annet"Have you had a check-up at the tattoo shop already? The place where I always get my tattoos, always makes an appointment for about 4/5 weeks later when it's all healed. If there is any fading or so then, they fix it for free. But not all shops do that here.

hey wow thats a great service, I wasnt offered that. I have emailed them telling them its faded but i duno if I will recieve a reply! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

not a disney one but here it is anyway to show you my tattoo aveen,

Aveen2008

cool is the symbol from anything or mean anything or did you just like it on the ring and copied that? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

its the green lantern symbol lol

Aveen2008

Look how bad my tattoo has fadedin less than a month!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I have emailed the tattooist and they said to come in to get it fixed but i dont think they realise how bad it is!!....

:(  :(  :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

Wow that's really not good!!!  :shock: So sorry to hear that Aveen.
I hope they get it fixed, and that you won't have to pay anything ofcourse.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Annet"Wow that's really not good!!!  :shock: So sorry to hear that Aveen.
I hope they get it fixed, and that you won't have to pay anything ofcourse.

Thanks, me2, ill be arguing if they even think i am paying!! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

OMG that has fadded soooo bad! fingers crossed they get it fixed right!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

burntsienna

Oh my! that has faded really badly.
How was it when healing? because it could be from when it's scabbed over and its been knocked off before its fully healed because that takes the ink out of the skin.
Thats my only thoughts on how its possibly happened.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Hi Laura, I agree it must have happened that way, it healed quickly and fine, really had ni problem with it. Very little scabbing too. But he told me to rub  cream into it 7 times a day for 12 days and I think they didnt help when it was scabbing and I actually reduced it when I noticed colour fading but it still ket fading. I will hopefully get it fixed next week! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hi Laura, I agree it must have happened that way, it healed quickly and fine, really had ni problem with it. Very little scabbing too. But he told me to rub  cream into it 7 times a day for 12 days and I think they didnt help when it was scabbing and I actually reduced it when I noticed colour fading but it still ket fading. I will hopefully get it fixed next week! :roll:
Thats a lot of times to rub stuff into it! and for a lot of time!
What cream did he tell you to use?
Because a lot of creams can actually reduce the colour too, I use Bepanthan lol! the baby - nappy rash stuff, and use it about 3/4 times a day. Basically rub a decent amount into the tattoo then when it starts to dry out again put some more on.
Vaseline and Tattoo Goo tend to take some of the colour out I've found, and it was confirmed by my tattooist.
None of my tattoos have ever scabbed over and the last 2 I got healed within about 5 days.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hi Laura, I agree it must have happened that way, it healed quickly and fine, really had ni problem with it. Very little scabbing too. But he told me to rub  cream into it 7 times a day for 12 days and I think they didnt help when it was scabbing and I actually reduced it when I noticed colour fading but it still ket fading. I will hopefully get it fixed next week! :roll:
Thats a lot of times to rub stuff into it! and for a lot of time!
What cream did he tell you to use?
Because a lot of creams can actually reduce the colour too, I use Bepanthan lol! the baby - nappy rash stuff, and use it about 3/4 times a day. Basically rub a decent amount into the tattoo then when it starts to dry out again put some more on.
Vaseline and Tattoo Goo tend to take some of the colour out I've found, and it was confirmed by my tattooist.
None of my tattoos have ever scabbed over and the last 2 I got healed within about 5 days.

i did the exact same thing as you. It was bepanthan that the tatooist recommended. I have emailed him and he said its no problem to come in and get it fixed, I just hope that means for free!
Luv Aveen xoxo