Disney Tattoos

Started by i love main st, October 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Ooo!!! i love main st  that is completely amazing!
My only Disney styled tattoo, is a skull used from a few Pirates of the Caribbean things, its on my food =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

I got a tattoo today! My first ever! Its still covered with cling film so I can't take a picture just yet but it's off mickey mouse and its like this picture (without tinkerbell)...

to be honest it doesn't look nearly as good as this one :(  :( , which i was pretty disappointed with as they didnt do the white, they left it skin colour because appartently white fades to a yellow skin like colour after a few months anyway! :?

I haven't had a chance to have a really good look at mine yet but I may go back to get a few things done to it like perhaps trying the white and I may also get the words "it all started with a mouse" around it lol :P at least I can always get extra done to it

I'll take a picture later this evening :)

oh and teh reason i didnt get tinkerbell as well is that each tattoo artish I went to said they would have to make it a lot bigger because she was too small to put in the details! Kinda werid when the photo is a tattoo! :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

oooh aveen thats coool :) I thought that image was yours at first :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"oooh aveen thats coool :) I thought that image was yours at first :P

i wish hehe :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

Cool Aveen! I think the idea of the words around it is pretty cool, you should definitely do that one day 8) I have a little white in my tattoos too, my brother even more. I think you can get that done without it turning ugly.

Soap

Aveen you little daredevil  :lol:
Gratz with your tattoo!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

jeakat24

Love the tattoo Aveen! I hope it didn't hurt too much!

I can see what they're saying about Tinkerbell. From what I can gather on that photo you posted that persons tattoo looks pretty big. It looks it's on the top right of their back and it looks to me like it's about 5/6 inches tall.

It's a shame you couldn't get it done but I'm that's better than having an out of proportion Tink with no face!

I can't wait to see the photos, please post them soon  [-o<
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Aveen2008

Hey sorry I didn't get round to posting a few pics of my actual tattoo, here it is..sorry that the pics aren't great quality, kinda hard to take it hehe...even with the self timer :P ...

this pic is slightly darker..taken without the flash...

the tattoo looks slanted in the second picture but it's not it's just the way I was standing hehe!

I have to say I do love it, although thinking about it now I probably should have had him on the other shoulder with the way his hand is pointing but it doesnt really matter, I do want to add something to him but not sure what yet :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

It's really cute Aveen!

Gareth

awwww cute tattoo i dont think id be able to get one but its look awesomeee  :lol:

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Aveen2008

I definately think tattoos are addictive, I have already started thinking of what else I want. I really want an esmeralda one so will prob get it sometime next year when I can afford it! Also as I said I want to add more to this one and get some colour etc fixed up on it :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

you are so brave!!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Annet

I started with one tattoo, but then I wanted another one... And this year I expanded my first one again. So yes, it's addicting :P

gailytennant

I love that castle tattoo!  =D>

Ive been plucking up the courage to have a tattoo and would love a smaller version of that!! Might do it for my 40th :(  :wink:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "gailytennant"I love that castle tattoo!  =D>

Ive been plucking up the courage to have a tattoo and would love a smaller version of that!! Might do it for my 40th :(  :wink:

I have to agree I love the castle! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo