Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

This is a new dedicated topic for the monthly Pin Trading releases at Disneyland Paris. Post the new release lists/images here each month and discuss away!

We begin with October 2009:

Find the new releases each month here: <!-- m -->http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... s?id=paris<!-- m -->

Adam

Pin Trading Releases: November 2009

This month's pins details available here (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/file ... V-2009.jpg). There is a pin trading night on 27th November, as detailed on the Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights thread.

Stitch2814

oooooh I wants me the chatuea stitch and the stitch babyfier one, I like to get the other number experiments

Barnsey313

I really want that Hiver (Winter) 2009 pin. I have the rest in the series and they are beautifully detailed and designed. (I'll post pics when I get home in the colelction thread.)

Aveen2008

Thanks for creating this topic anthony!love Novembers releases but I won't get to disney to buy them :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Aww, I really want the baby Stitch pin!

dagobert

Why is there no Austria pin in the Stitch Invasion Europe series? :(
We are also part of the EU.

Adam

Pin Trading Releases: December 2009

This month's pins details available here (http://experience.disneylandparis.co.uk ... ection.jpg). There is a pin trading event on 19th December, as detailed on the Disneyland Paris: Pin Trading Nights thread.

Clarebelle

aww I love the disney cat series! theres a Lucifer pin!!! and the princess and the frog set. I think I am going to have to mail order some of those
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:P Will definatly be picking up the Cheshire pin, and will consider the other cat pins once I've seen them IRL.

Belle's World

I love the cat collection. I'm not going again until next October but as they are not LE i suppose they may still be available. Ro

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Belle's World"I love the cat collection. I'm not going again until next October but as they are not LE i suppose they may still be available. Ro

I'm the same...well I hope to go earlier in the year between march and may *fingers crossed*...so hoping they are all still available!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I'm going at the end of January, so as long as people send me Euros (as well as British money for postage) in advance, I don't mind buying them for people whilst I'm there. :) Like you say though, they're Core pins, so I'm sure they'll be available throughout the year.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"I'm going at the end of January, so as long as people send me Euros (as well as British money for postage) in advance, I don't mind buying them for people whilst I'm there. :) Like you say though, they're Core pins, so I'm sure they'll be available throughout the year.

aw thats so nice of you thanks lindsay:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P You're welcome. I offered because I remember that when I went in January of this year, it took me ages to track down the Core Cheshire pin that's already been released. These cat pins might be pretty popular, so if people would rather be safe than sorry, then I'm glad to help!