New Rock 'n' Roller Coaster exterior

Started by RnRCj, May 17, 2009, 11:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

Quote from: "luke85"I love the way you've redesigned the exterior! it looks so much better, i seriously think you should send it to Imagineering! it wouldn't hurt to try...

yuo'll never know what will happen if you don't try ;)

david

=D>  looks great! well done- it would be much nicer to have this big permanent-looking entrance rather than the temporary-looking billboard they actually built- and the rct3 building is excellent
my only criticism would be that the actual name of the ride is not very clear- perhaps if 'rock n rollercoaster' was written over the top of the tour de force logo- but otherwise it looks fantastic :D/

RnRCj

Quote from: "davidrsykes"my only criticism would be that the actual name of the ride is not very clear- perhaps if 'rock n rollercoaster' was written over the top of the tour de force logo
I was thinking that at first, but then look at Tower Of Terror - the name only appears every few seconds on the little sign outside! :wink:

mehdi5

Awesome concept man, it looks great, nicer than the current industrial style building, and if i may ask: Was the rct3 version specially made to show it off or was it for something else?